Leon Best! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He keeps popping up when needed to save the day! 3 goals in 2, who was it who said he couldn't score in a brothel?

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Well done to him :D
I'm well chuffed with the win, we finally got another 3 points... I like Leon he seems to score at the most usefull times although admittedly he can be quite inconsistant.

10th place now i believe.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Lets hope he keeps this up and out defending improves,delighted with the win i was jumping all over the place at home when he scored keep it up bestie.

jpskyblue

he was outstanding last night, went down with not much hope of a result, but he worked his socks off and got what he deserved... Clingan must be in line for buy of the season... mind you we were lucky... but i will settle for being lucky and winning every week ! ! !

Disorganised1

Funny how they always start scoring around contract renewal time....... Dele always did that too.

simmouk

Administrator
Have to agree, Besty has been outstanding in recent weeks, and he just keeps banging them in doesnt he! I thought he played well today also, even when he smashed that shot far and wide into the away end the Telegraph stand still chanted his name lol. I just hope he hasn't peaked too soon, as I want to see him reach double fiqures?!

Disorganised1

He was certainly full of menace yesterday, but I thought the formation was ineffective, it gave Leicester too much time to get bodies in the box.

We dominated midfiled, but had no forwards to play to other than Best, Eastwood looked lost in his role, and Clinton was annonymous until after they scored.

czech_boi

not sure if it was mentioned but he won Championship player of the month and i think he totally deserved it, it is amazing what a little confidence will do for some players

Users who are viewing this thread