Leon Clarke (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Can't see him coming here, could see him going to someone like Bradford or Rochdale (if Sheff U don't mind selling\loaning to a potential rival)

Manchester_sky_blue

Can't see him coming here, could see him going to someone like Bradford or Rochdale (if Sheff U don't mind selling\loaning to a potential rival)
Keith Hill won't sign a player like Clarke, not his style. Besides which Dale are about to get a healthy windfall when Brentford flog Scott Hogan for £15 million plus.....

pastythegreat

I'm not sure that he's what we need right now! Can't have a massive amount of match fitness/sharpness right now and his goal tally shows he's probably not on the best of form when he does make a rare appearance for sheff utd. We need somebody confident now to lift the team.
Don't give 2 shifts that he left, given the opportunity I'd like to see how many people on here slating for it, would do the same given the chance to double your wage?? Just don't think he's what we and the team need right now!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Clarke's agent is probably currently in China trying to negotiate a move with a mega salary

letsallsingtogether

Scored 1 goal this season!
Even Tudgay has more then that.:)

lifeskyblue

Personally I wouldn't take him back. Don't think he is anywhere near as good as he was when last in sky blue

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higgs

Id have him on a free until the end of the season played his best football with us. He needs to feel like the main man to perform at his best he second fiddle to Billy sharp at sheff united and will he hurting the ego

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

clint van damme

agree with every negative word said about him but would still have him back if that's what it takes to get Tudgay out of the team.

hill83

I was always under the impression that when his mind was in it he was pretty good with the youngsters, I'm sure I read somewhere that Wilson was praising him. And he definitely worked his bollocks off, right up until he wanted to leave.
I'd have him back 100%.

higgs

Make him captain make him feel loved and he will score goals he looked hungry when he was with us for goals. If he can still be that player then he would be a handful to any defence

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread