Let me have IT (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I want you to let ME know what the fans shout at the match, now or in the past. You all know a fan who sits near you & gives the team or ref the verbals. Or maybe that fan is you. Let me know what you shout. There is a fan who sits through the match, & says nothing, until something happens & he explodes. Let us know what he shouts. I want the funny shouts. I want the emotional shouts. I want the naughty shouts.

im-confused

im drunk so sorry if this doesnt make like the any sense.

When the stewards had a fucking problem with us standing up. I started a shout of

"stand up! Piss the stewards off!"

in the same tune as stand up if you love city!

skyblueprincess

Well i have to say enjoyed yesterdays game......A few funny things to comment on ...
Like the fat bloke who got a pasting from the cov fans.....he was standing sticking up his fingers as the crowd rang out 'you fat b*****d' you ate all the pies'
lmao...he soon shut and sat down .....
And talk bout embarrassing .... one fan shouted out 'my mum plays football better than you lot....... another fan shouted bk ......'Can i get her number' one fan didn't look happy!!! never bring your mum into a football game i say .....!!!!
ppl say the funniest things!!!!

skyblueprincess

Forgot to add i was gutted Dowie... never gave us a wave....i sang for him too!!! Got me a few funny looks from other ppl ..... you have to see the funny side ..... But got pleasure in singing .'Dowie wot the score'.... BRING ON BLACKPOOL ... Vicki's on fire cant wait for it............. Play up sky blues !!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Haha "Can i get her number" very amusing.
The only really funny thing I'v seen is that big fat bloke who bashes drums at Sh!tty Leicster ground.
Everyone was chanting "you fat bastard" at him !

That was actually the most entertaining bit of that match lol

pagey89

you get some cracking shoouts at games, theres a Down Syndrome guy at all derry games, he u gives the stewards all sorts of abuse and then gets away with it. Last time out he pushed a steward over

skyblueprincess

Talking of stewards .. a group of lad's couple of rows across were sing to one of the stewards... 'there's only one fit steward'.....Bless her she was blushing!!!!

skyblueprincess

At the Southampton game (yesterday) was my first time in the telegraph stand.... few random shouts and chants.....
A new one on me ..... 'SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE CITY ' lmao
was sitting watching the game had some bloke in my ear talking about the water level in the channel .... i had to giggle !!!
And there was the crazy lady calling the ref a ginger plonker lol..... (oh wait that was me ) ha ha ha

pagey89

theres a cracker chant we started using, also sang by celtic and a few other teams, best ive heeaard tho is the St Pauli version

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kOVfPt9aC8"]YouTube - FC St.Pauli "we love you, we love you..."[/ame]

pagey89

heres another one i think is class if you could get it going

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Inv49Ghr8"]YouTube - DALE CAVESE .....[/ame]

Nannyp

Oh VICKI ... i am sure wot ever you shout or chant at a game would make anybody laugh !!!
you go girl !!!

Vicki is very funny at the football ... heard her sing a few funny things

Like the stick the flag up u ass ... remember that...she gave the lines man some choice words... Still laugh about it today

skyblueprincess

Oh VICKI, i am sure wot ever you shout or chant at a game would make anybody laugh !!!
you go girl !!!

Vicki is very funny at the football,heard her sing a few funny things

Like the stick the flag up u ass, remember that,she gave the lines man some choice words, Still laugh about it today

Ha ha ha ... yes i remember .. but dont tell everyone my secrets lol .. i am good really honest..x
but i do love good football chant

Users who are viewing this thread