Let's get behind the club! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I know that alot of us go most games but at the start of the season let's get the ricoh full against Leicester.
It's very possible
1 usually get a few thousand more on the first game
2 local rivals, usually means more come along
3 they will bring 5000
4 The andy and players need our support!
5 we know that with a high get a high gate we get a big income which we need as we found out when we played Leeds.

So come on guys and girls at this important time tonreally get behind the team cause they will need it.

Pusb CTID

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't be there but will be there in spirit! (too expensive from down here :()

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm there every week without fail, but if we lose all our good players and sign no-one then my patience will be done. I've been saying it's the last year for ages, but I mean it this time. This is the best manager we've had in a decade, and if he fails due to a lack of support from the owners it will break my heart.

ccfcdan

Ill be there got on my season ticket and looking forward to it.Let's just hope the person sitting next to me isn't as annoying as last season!
If I wanted commentary every match I'd bring along a radio :)

PUSB

LloydyCCFC

Come on then block 17 and 18 and telegraph lets get you bouncing this year like the corner was at the end of last season :p

pusbccfc

Come on then block 17 and 18 and telegraph lets get you bouncing this year like the corner was at the end of last season :p

agree, hopefully they have sold alot of season tickets there cause it was starting to have a greater atmosphere game by game,
IMO if you want a season ticket and want to create some noise sit in 15/16 even 17 if you just want to join in a little.
It would be great to get the ricoh rocking every week which i think the players will want to respond to

LloydyCCFC

Completey agree sat in telegraph for a few halfs last year even though my season ticket is in block 16 and the atmosphere is horrendous.:sleep: there are a few people at the back (about 5) that try and generate some noise so fair play to them but dont see why they dont just join us in the corner:confused:

pusbccfc

i agree mate, had a season ticket for 3 years in block15,
sat in the telegragh before that but the noisey fans moved to be closer to the away fans for banter

Users who are viewing this thread