Letters from Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Has anyone else received a letter from the club signed by Mark Robins? saying how vital purchasing a season ticket is in providing the support he needs in the upcoming transfer window?

A few people have apparently.

covcity4life

it is vital. but a club relying on just st is clearly in a bd place. so can understand people prioristing change over a good summer window.

hopefully we can have both somehow.

SkyblueBri

I have but it do'nt change anything I've already told the club that after more years than I care to think about, neither I or my friends will buy season tickets unless SISU sell up. Enough is enough!

covcity4life

if it was slade still in charge i imagine it would be like that computer game paperboy where your post comes smashing through your front window lol

Terry Gibson's perm

No not had anything and it won't change my mind unless it says Sisu have decided that they will match the season ticket sales with an equivalent gift to the club oh and Tim Fisher has resigned/died/committed suicide don't care which.

Don't know why I bother

Just a begging letter, sling it in the bin with the rest. If nobody renewed or bought match day tickets Sisu would be gone like a flash. Sadly people will still feed them

Terry Gibson's perm

Just had mine it's gone in the shredder, let's see if I get a call when I haven't renewed.

scubasteve

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how season ticket sales have gone so far in terms of numbers? I assume its pretty bad but I haven't heard anything from the club (they would usually update via twitter etc.) and I don't know anyone who has got one yet.

skybluebeduff

Just out of curiosity does anyone know how season ticket sales have gone so far in terms of numbers? I assume its pretty bad but I haven't heard anything from the club (they would usually update via twitter etc.) and I don't know anyone who has got one yet.
Less than 400 I've heard, if you ask the club on Twitter, they wont respond, because it's that bad of a figure.

covcity4life

no st=no budget

buying st = 1 year push for promotion and then mediocrity and relegation to non league in 5 years?

rock and a hard place.

Nick

Administrator
No club in England have a hedge fund who have sold all it's assets.

Which assets?

Ask most lower league clubs how much they rely on season tickets for summer budget and I'd guess most do.

If boycotting that's people's choice but there's obviously the consequences for CCFC (not SISU).

Users who are viewing this thread