Letters from Mark Robins (1 Viewer)

hill83

Just had mine it's gone in the shredder, let's see if I get a call when I haven't renewed.

5DWHbz.gif

covcity4life

in home and away bobbi came back as a ghost once and haunted ailsa stewart

scared crap out of me. daytime viewing ffs

Colin Steins Smile

Mark Robins needs the resources to get us out of the mess our owners, over many years, have left us in. However, I am not prepared to buy a ST until I see signs that our owners show some ambition. I expect us to be non-league in two years with the current ownership and no ground, no academy and the training ground sold for housing.

Nick

Administrator
You wouldn't, in any other walk of life, keep forking out for faulty goods! Thing of it as buying a Samsung, walk way until they stop blowing up in your face!

My eyes are fully open, I know what I will be purchasing when I buy the season tickets. It isn't "goods".

Oh, I have had the same Samsung for 3 years or so now and the one before for 2 and never had an issue with them ;)

Terry Gibson's perm

YEs, you would have thought they would have checked and saved themselves 50p or whatever. With blatant wastage like that I shall NOT be happy if we don't get five or six marquee signings in the summer.

Plus the envelope stuffing and then times that by what let's say thirty who must have bought them so far;)

torchomatic

skybluetony176

Because it's probably the case that it's bullshit and SISU aren't "giving" him anything from SISU. Wasn't it Fisher who said this, who I assume was speaking from CCFC. Then refer back to the start of the sentence.

What if what they promised MR was a %age of the season ticket money? Hence he has also been keen to push it in interviews about the support.

It was Fisher but Joy said similar in her open letter although not using them words, she talked about taking responsibility.

You seem to be saying that MR wasn't aware that a fall on season ticket sales was on the cards in part because of the inevitable knock on effect of relegation and a fan base who have largely given up under SISU. I'll give him a bit more credit than that myself. It's pretty clear and has been long before MR turned up that ticket sales are going to be an issue next season. They could have promised him 100% and chances are it still won't be enough for a competitive budget so where are the tools coming from then?

It can't always be the fans fault. Even Joy said that they need to take responsibility. She doesn't while fans are blaming fans for a situation that let's face it we're just passengers on.

colin101

Cannot understand why everyone is worried about lack of season ticket sales and low crowds not generating revenue, after Joy told Les Reid in 2013 the following and I hope no one would think that Les would print untruth's
Ms Seppala maintained she has already attracted investors to fund the club for years - including the losses from playing poorly attended ‘home’ matches at Northampton, and the costs of building a new stadium in the Coventry area within five years.

Nick

Administrator
It was Fisher but Joy said similar in her open letter although not using them words, she talked about taking responsibility.

You seem to be saying that MR wasn't aware that a fall on season ticket sales was on the cards in part because of the inevitable knock on effect of relegation and a fan base who have largely given up under SISU. I'll give him a bit more credit than that myself. It's pretty clear and has been long before MR turned up that ticket sales are going to be an issue next season. They could have promised him 100% and chances are it still won't be enough for a competitive budget so where are the tools coming from then?

It can't always be the fans fault. Even Joy said that they need to take responsibility. She doesn't while fans are blaming fans for a situation that let's face it we're just passengers on.

Why are you persisting in trying to use statements that are globally agreed as bullshit to back yourself up? The same ones I also said were bullshit quite clearly but you still tried to find an issue with me saying that.

It's like RFC saying we will be in our new stadium soon.

hill83

Cannot understand why everyone is worried about lack of season ticket sales and low crowds not generating revenue, after Joy told Les Reid in 2013 the following and I hope no one would think that Les would print untruth's
Ms Seppala maintained she has already attracted investors to fund the club for years - including the losses from playing poorly attended ‘home’ matches at Northampton, and the costs of building a new stadium in the Coventry area within five years.

475.gif

torchomatic

I's because he has nothing else to throw at you.

D

Deleted member 2477

I love the last bit from Robins where he states he will be here until we are higher up the league.
Where have I heard that before but worded differently lol.

The end of the day every pre season we get a begging letter from SISU and false promises about giving the manager the tools blah blah blah.
Last season was the chance for the club to show the fans they meant it and yet again we were fed more bullshit and the playing budget went from a promised top 6 to a bottom 6 with players being sold and no investement in the team.

Enough is enough I wont be renewing and neither will the four that I go with until SISU leave

Hadji's_Goatee

Which assets?

Ask most lower league clubs how much they rely on season tickets for summer budget and I'd guess most do.

If boycotting that's people's choice but there's obviously the consequences for CCFC (not SISU).
Erm actually there is a consequence for SISU. It speeds up the end game, stops us dancing to Timmy's fiddle

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You know the football has been thoroughly dreadful when silly season starts a couple of weeks early!

Here goes another thread, this time about a fucking letter that's got everyone up in arms and at each others throats.

skybluetony176

Why are you persisting in trying to use statements that are globally agreed as bullshit to back yourself up? The same ones I also said were bullshit quite clearly but you still tried to find an issue with me saying that.

It's like RFC saying we will be in our new stadium soon.

Why are you ignoring statements that are globally agreed to be bullshit to back yourself up? That cloth cuts both ways. You're happy to put the onus on the fans who at the end of the day haven't promised anything to MR yet exonerate TF and SISU of any blame because you think their statements are bullshit. They really can't lose in your eyes can they? It's all the fans fault. I'll say it again. If I was Tim Fisher I'd fucking love you.

Hadji's_Goatee

1. It's from an article I put down as bullshit / believe it when seeing it, no idea why you are preaching to me about it. You went quiet on the last thread trying to do the same. It's quite obvious that budgets rely on money coming in, unless you want to try and disprove it by using something Fisher said?
2. It depends what the "tools" and "additional budget for recruitment" refer to. It could just be Tommy Widdrington and a massive serving of spin.
Budget smudget - SISU have no ambition, plan or nouse to get promoted. They want us to be liquidated so the ground can be sold to pay off their own inflated debt on us.

Nick

Administrator
Why are you ignoring statements that are globally agreed to be bullshit to back yourself up? That cloth cuts both ways. You're happy to put the onus on the fans who at the end of the day haven't promised anything to MR yet exonerate TF and SISU of any blame because you think their statements are bullshit. They really can't lose in your eyes can they? It's all the fans fault. I'll say it again. If I was Tim Fisher I'd fucking love you.

I'm not ignoring them, I read them and acknowledged they are bullshit. You then tried to have a go about me saying that.

It isn't putting the onus on fans, it is using common sense of what will happen.

If people want to boycott that's fine, just don't cry about the budget or if a player gets sold.

Nick

Administrator
Budget smudget - SISU have no ambition, plan or nouse to get promoted. They want us to be liquidated so the ground can be sold to pay off their own inflated debt on us.

You are just making things up though? If we get liquidated they don't get gifted the ground.

Warwickhunt

no body is going to renew just yet anyway got until the 14th may if you want to keep your seat or 31st if you want to sit elsewhere so pointless summizing who is doing what just yet! if i renew it will be 11:50pm on the 31st may 2017 online

Nick

Administrator
no body is going to renew just yet anyway got until the 14th may if you want to keep your seat or 31st if you want to sit elsewhere so pointless summizing who is doing what just yet! if i renew it will be 11:50pm on the 31st may 2017 online

There's no rush, 2 paydays yet.

Captain Dart

torchomatic

Eh? I think you've had a knock on the head.

Chipfat

Robbins is paying for the owners poor promises and yearly patterns they have shown in regards to supporting the club with money. I like Robbins but said it from day 1 he will leave again for the same reasons he did in the first time round, he should of understood how let down through false promises he was, he seen it first hand what they have operated like. Every manager comes and gets promises of control of budgets, sales of players, reinvestment of transfers and a chance to enlarge the budget to push for success and all leave with knowing the rug was pulled form under them. Robins now must see how the fans feel and how they ares sick of the repetition and demise of the club they love.

Wake up Robins, you have been brought in to perform miracles and do Tim dirty work for him even be the fall guy if needed. The owners should support the club and ask us to follow with a plan and structure to allow success. They gambled, they made decision and its now Sisu's turn to find the answers not beg fans so they can carry on making false promises or spinning pr, they have spun so much even they are confused about what is going on.

Tim and Joy have to do more than send letters, they need to show a clear and direct plan of improving all aspects of the club and fans game day experience before they can question why fans are not following. This time has been coming for a while, they have worn fans patience to the point where love by the fans is no longer enough to make them renew a ST. They need answers and real solutions to what everyone is seeing now. Its common sense Sisu have to change or go, no ifs, buts or maybe's, They have to support invest in the team because if they start winning the fans will forgot the owners and turn up but will probably never forgive where they have driven us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread