Liam Kitching (1 Viewer)

MrBlueFace

Losing Vik and Gus, Saka getting injured and O’Hare dropping out the team really dented the fun factor of watching us towards the end of the season. Hoping we get a couple of box office players.
Will admit I found it a bit of a chore last year. Crap defense, all best players flogged with current favs on their way out. Have miss the old days going up there just for the laugh and a day away from missus.

AOM

I really want a signing like this this summer. Someone who the first time you see them you go “yep, this guy is going to be good”.

I thought that about Kastaneer to be fair 😂
Told my mate "this guy coming on is supposed to be decent" and then he scored that screamer

shmmeee

I thought that about Kastaneer to be fair 😂
Told my mate "this guy coming on is supposed to be decent" and then he scored that screamer

Now he was a box office signing. One of those “so bad it’s almost good” type movies sadly.

• Love
Reactions: AOM

TomRad85

Now he was a box office signing. One of those “so bad it’s almost good” type movies sadly.
He's a bit like Eddie the Eagle except his goal would be if Eddie suddenly pulled off an outrageously long jump, just once, never repeated and just went back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread