Linnell knows why Haskell didn't buy Leeds? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Did anybody else hear him say he knows why he didn't and will tell us why later? Has he said why?

Nick

Administrator
I missed about 15 minutes so didn't know if he said why or has he said "I know why, and to nina for the news"?

James Smith

Travel........

Now Mark on the line...

Makes a change from leaves on the line! :laugh:

I'll get my coat.....

Nick

Administrator
The reason was that he didn't like the old run down stadium and any development would cost too much.

ajsccfc

If he doesn't like putting money into the upkeep of damaged goods, it doesn't bode well for David Bell.

RedSalmon

If Linnell thinks Haskell is the real deal he will waste no time in nailing his colours to the mast.

He will drop his pro SISU approach like a shot!!!

Sky

Who else remembers him saying admin will be a disaster because no-one will come in for us....

Grendel

Delboycov

Did di caneo go back to Swindon? Banker according to stu.

Not according to Clive last night responding to my text on the programme asking the same thing...Stuart didn't say that was definitely going to happen apparently. Of course he didn't. Mind you I'm still waiting for Stuart to answer my texts asking exactly why he was right about Andy Thorn as stated in his blog as he seemed to forget to include any reasons in that ;-)

Nick

Administrator
Not according to Clive last night responding to my text on the programme asking the same thing...Stuart didn't say that was definitely going to happen apparently. Of course he didn't. Mind you I'm still waiting for Stuart to answer my texts asking exactly why he was right about Andy Thorn as stated in his blog as he seemed to forget to include any reasons in that ;-)

He was very firm, sure and cocky about telling that caller, the words were "i will tell you where he is going, he is going back to swindon now the takeover is sorted!"

Delboycov

He was very firm, sure and cocky about telling that caller, the words were "i will tell you where he is going, he is going back to swindon now the takeover is sorted!"

Stuart never reads out my texts as I'm quite critical of his "I know something you don't' style so I thought I'd ask Clive to ask him instead but no doubt about it....Eakin's got his back ;-)

SallyCinnamon

Apart from his interest in Leeds can anyone confirm the rumour that PHIV has previously looked at Charlton and also Bolton around the time the Reebok was built?

Users who are viewing this thread