Linnell to Peter Bodak (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Is that team relegated ? P/B ... yes !

P/B I wouldn't pay to watch this and I love CCFC. it's non league standard. these players wouldn't get into my teams [When he played for CCFC] reserves . strong but honest points .

Last edited:

Grendel

Bodak was always a Wanker. Shite player as well. He's lived off one goal all his life.

Bob Latchford

RedSalmon

Same day John Lennon died. 1980 actually.

Euphoric and saddened at the same time.

Sorry to take it off topic but can still remember where I was when I heard John Lennon had been shot. Can still remember the bloke that told me too!!

Gaz71

Heard Bodak on the radio on the way back from the game saying they were all bad apart from man of the match Lee Burge, where the fuck did that come from, can't recall Burge making a save apart from the one that looked to be going wide anyway except the one at the end before they scored

Bob Latchford

Sorry to take it off topic but can still remember where I was when I heard John Lennon had been shot. Can still remember the bloke that told me too!!
Very nice .

Bob Latchford

Heard Bodak on the radio on the way back from the game saying they were all bad apart from man of the match Lee Burge, where the fuck did that come from, can't recall Burge making a save apart from the one that looked to be going wide anyway???

Yes P/B did give him motm .

W

westcountry_skyblue

I remember that game Bodak scored in stood with my dad on the kop 30,348 good old days 9th Dec 1980.
Lennon got shot the day before I believe!

Bob Latchford

5 Goals in 32 games as a winger not too bad that . Liked this kit too.

Sky Blue Harry H

Never liked the bloke - is a Villa fan and had a ring with PB7 on it. Modest (not). Average player in a very good team.

Bob Latchford

Never liked the bloke - is a Villa fan and had a ring with PB7 on it. Modest (not). Average player in a very good team.

Do you agree with his comments ...

Esoterica

Is that team relegated ? P/B ... yes !

P/B I wouldn't pay to watch this and I love CCFC. it's non league standard. these players wouldn't get into my teams [When he played for CCFC] reserves . strong but honest points .
Bodak didn't have a fucking clue all game. He 'loves' CCFC so much he couldn't recognise a single player.

Bob Latchford

skybluetony176

Yes it is because he gave his view (based on conjecture like most of your drivel)

He agreed with someone who A) was there B) played the game to a high standard in his day and C) understands what's going on. He's agreeing with someone's educated view you idiot not drawing his own and that's not even remotely the definition of the word conjecture. And you accuse me of drivel. Have a word with yourself and try reading the dictionary before using big words that you don't understand.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I found bodaks comments during the game irritating as he and Geoff struggled to be heard against each other

However his final comments were spot on in my opinion

Grendel

Bodak was a very very good player. Grendel in spouting bollocks shocker.

A very very good player who played less than 50 top flight games - scraped a living in the lower tier for a couple of years and was out of football in his late twenties.

Ok

ccfc92

A very very good player who played less than 50 top flight games - scraped a living in the lower tier for a couple of years and was out of football in his late twenties.

Ok

Better than your footballing stats #justsaying :)

lifeskyblue

Was at the game so can't comment on what he said during play. However I got back to the car and heard his final comments and have to agree with him ... I too had just watched a side that looked like they would be relegated.
As for Bodak the player... never rated him!

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread