Linnell to Peter Bodak (1 Viewer)

christonabike

A very very good player who played less than 50 top flight games - scraped a living in the lower tier for a couple of years and was out of football in his late twenties.

Ok
A bit like your footballing career you fooking know all. Please do tell of your life as professional footballer rather than some c**t who spends all his waking hours as an expert.
Just trying to look on the internet for a bitter and twisted player who doesnt know how to shut the fook up. Please tell us your "real" name so we can see how good you were.:rolleyes:

Grendel

A bit like your footballing career you fooking know all. Please do tell of your life as professional footballer rather than some c**t who spends all his waking hours as an expert.
Just trying to look on the internet for a bitter and twisted player who doesnt know how to shut the fook up. Please tell us your "real" name so we can see how good you were.:rolleyes:

Strange comment. I'll use this everytime someone criticises a player on here

Bob Latchford

Was at the game so can't comment on what he said during play. However I got back to the car and heard his final comments and have to agree with him ... I too had just watched a side that looked like they would be relegated.
As for Bodak the player... never rated him!

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The comments I put up were his comments after the game .

idm1975

Seems to know his contract details from back in the day too, remarkable knowledge he has got!

lifeskyblue

The comments I put up were his comments after the game .

Well yes...players today wouldn't have got into any of our sides in the last 50yrs plus since I've been following city.
I said to my son at h/t I watch better football on the park on a Sunday morning. More skill and more commitment. If I wasn't a fool, if I hadn't got a season ticket and if I didn't have blind loyalty to ccfc I certainly wouldn't pay to watch that.

PUSB

Bob Latchford

Well yes...players today wouldn't have got into any of our sides in the last 50yrs plus since I've been following city.
I said to my son at h/t I watch better football on the park on a Sunday morning. More skill and more commitment. If I wasn't a fool, if I hadn't got a season ticket and if I didn't have blind loyalty to ccfc I certainly wouldn't pay to watch that.

PUSB
Fully agree .

Bob Latchford

Lovely touch by Butterworth who went on to join Norwich I think
Talented defender.
Yes he did . a fine player he was too .

letsallsingtogether

Which is a country mile ahead of anything available for selection at the club currently.
But we are cash flow positive so that is ok.
As the fans sang today
"We're shit and we're sick of it"
Really struggling to see why I should renew next year they don't give a fuck why should I.
Might wait until we get someone in who does care.:(

letsallsingtogether

SISU Offices on Monday Morning.
Let's do a five Y on why CCFC are shit.

1 Our team is not good enough
Why
2, we cannot attract the players we want.
Why
3 Because we pay low wages and don't pay adiquate transfer fees.
why
4 To be cash flow positive
why
5 So we don't have to invest any time or money into something we actually hate.

Answer.
So if we invest just a small amount we could turn around the fortunes of the team, in turn getting larger gates and then becoming even more profitable.
The only thing we cannot change is the hatred we have for the club and it's fans.

Esoterica

Bodak didn't have a clue about our players today. He witnessed a shit game and trotted out a line that suited Bob's agenda.

It was a horrible line up from the start. From Willis at right wing back to a midfield devoid of creativity. There's a reason Burge, Tudgay, Rose, Bigi, Haynes couldn't get off the bench last year and although Bodak was technically right in his statement, he's looking at it through a very blinkered view. The formation tinkering, the transfer window ridiculousness, the offering of players like Ricketts and Tudgay new contracts etc etc. Plenty of blame for this year lying bang at our 3 manager's doors.

georgehudson

I was of the opinion that Bodak was set up by Linnell, as he issued the line 'well fans are saying it's not the owners fault, or the managers, it's down to the players, what do you think' Bodak went along with that with a few caveats, so then Linnell after a self promo, decided to announce that it was his birthday tomorrow, ffs, who gives a fuck

Grendel

ccfc92

Bodak didn't have a clue about our players today. He witnessed a shit game and trotted out a line that suited Bob's agenda.

It was a horrible line up from the start. From Willis at right wing back to a midfield devoid of creativity. There's a reason Burge, Tudgay, Rose, Bigi, Haynes couldn't get off the bench last year and although Bodak was technically right in his statement, he's looking at it through a very blinkered view. The formation tinkering, the transfer window ridiculousness, the offering of players like Ricketts and Tudgay new contracts etc etc. Plenty of blame for this year lying bang at our 3 manager's doors.

Pray tell? :joyful:

fernandopartridge

He agreed with someone who A) was there B) played the game to a high standard in his day and C) understands what's going on. He's agreeing with someone's educated view you idiot not drawing his own and that's not even remotely the definition of the word conjecture. And you accuse me of drivel. Have a word with yourself and try reading the dictionary before using big words that you don't understand.
Tell me more about the European commission for Wales Tony

NortonSkyBlue

Bodak was always a Wanker. Shite player as well. He's lived off one goal all his life.
Bodak was a player who never fulfilled his potential, had moments of magic though.
How I wish I had the ability to play one game for the Sky Blues, I, too, would have lived off that for the rest of my life!

skybluetony176

Ha ha ha. Ooo
quick, quick. Change the subject. I've come to the conclusion that you're as big as a knob head as grendull the last couple of days. At best you've become a poor man's version of him. Maybe I'm just being cynical.

higgs

We need some fucker in the door tomorrow who is big ugly and can score goals. Unfortunately I'm not fit enough to save our city

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

I was of the opinion that Bodak was set up by Linnell, as he issued the line 'well fans are saying it's not the owners fault, or the managers, it's down to the players, what do you think' Bodak went along with that with a few caveats, so then Linnell after a self promo, decided to announce that it was his birthday tomorrow, ffs, who gives a fuck
Fair play to Bodak for telling the truth . and it is the truth !

Grendel

Or perhaps he can explain his great political ethos that resulted in him voting UKIP even though he is a remainer

bringbackrattles

As I was at the game never heard Bodak's comments.
But it was a horrible game between two poor sides. It looked like a pub match and a bad one at that !

Bob Latchford

As I was at the game never heard Bodak's comments.
But it was a horrible game between two poor sides. It looked like a pub match and a bad one at that !
Go to after match phone in on CWR. worth a catch up. think it's about 15 minutes in after the match .

rupert_bear

Lovely touch by Butterworth who went on to join Norwich I think
Talented defender.
We became victims of a classic Cloughie con. He bid for Butterworth and were haggling with the fee about £300k if I remember right Clough then up it to £400k if we threw Stuart Pearce in too, deal done within a year Butterworth was flogged to Norwich for over £300000 bingo Clough got who he really wanted for less than £100k

Bob Latchford

We became victims of a classic Cloughie con. He bid for Butterworth and were haggling with the fee about £300k if I remember right Clough then up it to £400k if we threw Stuart Pearce in too, deal done within a year Butterworth was flogged to Norwich for over £300000 bingo Clough got who he really wanted for less than £100k
He did pull off some classic cons ... brilliant manager.

Moff

Was just about top type the same RB, but then saw your post.

Clough always wanted Pearce, and gave Butterworth a go as well. Butterworth wasn't his cup of tea, and so shipped him off to Norwich. As I remember Butterworth was a decent player but not the most solid centre half.

As for Bodak, agree with his comments, but not the best player to have graced our shirt. Very hit and miss.

Users who are viewing this thread