Liquidation? (1 Viewer)

covpete

Just a question sorry if it's been asked before. If we went into liquidation would we receive a points deduction and be put up for sale, or would be cease to exist in our current form and have to start from non league as AFC Coventry like Wimbledon? Just wondered as if something doesn't change soon it's got to be a possibility.

ohitsaidwalker king power

bloody hell Pete... had a good day.. saw a great fightback, had a glorious moment watching, willing Bakers goal into the net... and then BOOM.....:sarcasm:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You're joking right?

Everyone has the option with relevant information to change their stance,I am excersising that option. As far as I am concerned for the greater good of various overseas pension funds and benevolent hedge funds, as opposed to greedy single minded local authorities and evil local charities, the demise of a loss making football club is preferable to the damage it is causing to the pension and hedge funds. I am sure you will all agree and I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to realize this.

The Gentleman

Everyone has the option with relevant information to change their stance,I am excersising that option. As far as I am concerned for the greater good of various overseas pension funds and benevolent hedge funds, as opposed to greedy single minded local authorities and evil local charities, the demise of a loss making football club is preferable to the damage it is causing to the pension and hedge funds. I am sure you will all agree and I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to realize this.

Are you trying to get a balanced response from Nick where he will now come on with a sarcastic remark and tell you that Sisu/Otium should be getting stick too ;):claping hands::sarcasm::welcome::blue: I am surer one of them will apply

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Are you trying to get a balanced response from Nick where he will now come on with a sarcastic remark and tell you that Sisu/Otium should be getting stick too ;):claping hands::sarcasm::welcome::blue: I am surer one of them will apply

Not interested in what Nick or others have to say regarding this have made my mind up now.

Users who are viewing this thread