LIVE - 21 Dec Keys tweet in last hour (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

MartinBagot Martin Bagot
@TSKeysandGray any chance of a quick chat over the phone with the @covtelegraph ?
8 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@TSKeysandGray
Richard Keys
@MartinBagot yes. Call me tomorrow.

Perryccfc

I think this means bad news, the VERY PUBLIC about sisu he was mentioning. A friend hasn't told me this, and I have no source, just a guess. Just to clarify.

MatthewWallis

I think this means bad news, the VERY PUBLIC about sisu he was mentioning. A friend hasn't told me this, and I have no source, just a guess. Just to clarify.

If keys asked to be interviewed I'd think that, but he didn't so there's still hope

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't understand bloody "tweeting"! So no use me adding anything further to this thread! (Stupid Twatter!)

"Tweet Tweet!, ♪♫♫♪ Tweet Tweet!, ♪♫♫♪ Tweet Tweet!, ♪♫♫♪ "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Disorganised1

He's just keeping his name in the paper.

Disorganised1

Does he have a national broadcasting career now ?

Disorganised1

It was the word <bold>CAREER</BOLD> I was questioning.

Q the inevitable SISU are not willing to sell interview, we tried guys but our improved offer of £5 was deemed unacceptable. I dont know what more we can do?

blueflint

he just needs publicity his show losaing audience ??????????????????:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Rich

he just needs publicity his show losaing audience ??????????????????:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Yeh cause getting the huge number of Cov fans behind him will increase ratings. :thinking about:

Sub

usual speal from AT and pre-match interveiw normal stuff like there has been all season :whistle::whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread