Match Thread Liverpool u23 Match Thread (2.30PM Kick-Off Saturday) (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

6 foot 5 CB sounds like just the ticket (if he's any good).

I wonder if we'll go in for any Liverpool kids on loan off the back of this, anyone look like they could replace George Thomas/Kyel Reid?

KG7

It's gonna be a long season! Strikers needed. Biamou looks out his depth. Devon is looking good. As is Kelly. Vincenti looks fifty percent useful and fifty percent liability. Defence solid. Grimmer is pacy down the right but can't cross a road. Doyle running around a lot but giving the ball away more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Not a bad half. Took a while to get going but had a fair few chances. Liverpool u23 look a decent outfit, wouldn't mind the no 6 or 10 on loan.

I've got a feeling Devon's gonna be an important player for us this season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Half time 0-0

Think we've had the better of the play, possession, chances, and tested their keeper more

If Grimmer had a better final ball we could have maybe challenged more in their box

Vincenti is standing out, not just because of his height

First game where McNulty and Biamou together doesn't seem to be working. I preferred the front 3 in the second half of the Spain game, but I guess we are having to try different permutations as one thing we've lacked in recent times is a plan B (or plan A in some instances!!)

mark82

It's gonna be a long season! Strikers needed. Biamou looks out his depth. Devon is looking good. As is Kelly. Vincenti looks fifty percent useful and fifty percent liability. Defence solid. Grimmer is pacy down the right but can't cross a road. Doyle running around a lot but giving the ball away more

Biamou has looked alright prior to today. Where is he playing?

sw88

Chief Commentator!

I disagree about Biamou, as I thought he was holding it up well in periods, but from the view of him and McNulty working together I agree he's not looked the best. Wouldn't say out of his depth though

KG7

Half time 0-0

Think we've had the better of the play, possession, chances, and tested their keeper more

If Grimmer had a better final ball we could have maybe challenged more in their box

Vincenti is standing out, not just because of his height

First game where McNulty and Biamou together doesn't seem to be working. I preferred the front 3 in the second half of the Spain game, but I guess we are having to try different permutations as one thing we've lacked in recent times is a plan B (or plan A in some instances!!)

Agree about grimmer. Are you thinking PV is looking good?

Nick

Administrator
Their 5 giving it loads, if vincenti doesn't do him he's a wuss. Snap him and just walk off like nothing happened

Users who are viewing this thread