Liverpool (1 Viewer)

CraigCCFC

still think Manchester city are favourites ....just , Liverpool have to play Manchester city and Chelsea , if they pick up 6 points there then they deserve to win it , but I can only see them picking up 3 maximum , one things for sure its an interesting title race

ccfc92

Liverpool and Man City are the deserved favorites. Chelsea never looked like title winners, how they are at the top is beyond me. Arsenal are not a title winning side, and they never were this season. I hope Everton get in the top 4, they deserve it.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Of course they'll do it! My favourite Premiership team! :claping hands:

ccfc92

Brushed aside Spurs. If they beat man city and Chelsea, they will 1005 win the league. they have west ham next, easy 3 points.

wingy

Yep Fancied them for this early on ,Rodgers doing a great job .

Superiority re-afirmed ,back to where they belong .

rupert_bear

Think they will and doing it the old fashioned way, Nowadays we have diamond systems, one up top, one in the hole, 4-2-3-1, rotation, high pressing, you name it there's a fancy tag for it but Liverpool are doing it the old sure fire way 3 forwards who run at the defence from any angle, any where and at pace, Pressley take note, pace, pace and more pace backed up by a solid workaholic midfield. I really hope they win the league and I would never have said that for a Liverpool team. British manager too.

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

I hope Liverpool win it as they have a British manager and have many English players in their team.
They also play attacking football and bang in great goals too.Plus it will be good for Gerrard to win the the title as he deserves ending his career on a high as he has won everything else but not the Premier.

Covstu

I would love Liverpool to win it, old fashioned strike force that was tremendous work rate. Rescued Gerrard and used what strengths he still has given his age. My head still says Man City. Chelsea have blown it again, they have been desperate for a striker for well over 2 seasons and never invested, they wont make that mistake next season however

cloughie

I have only ever supported The Sky Blues

but in my younger years Liverpool were the only team that represented England in Europe and they dominated it and won most things making us proud to be English

So I have a like of Liverpool almost like but not quite, a second team.

I hope they win the league

SlowerThanPlatt

I think Suarez's performance this year is the best any players ever played in a Premier League season, never seen a player so single handedly carry a side so low on quality elsewhere to a title. He scores or plays a key part in almost every goal they've scored this season. Ridiculously good player.

CCFC88

I had a Livepool 8/1 and Hull 14/1 League and FA cup double about 2 months ago now, Liverpool fill me with confidence every time I watch them play!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I think Suarez's performance this year is the best any players ever played in a Premier League season, never seen a player so single handedly carry a side so low on quality elsewhere to a title. He scores or plays a key part in almost every goal they've scored this season. Ridiculously good player.

A side low on quality? WTF?? Sterling, Gerrard, Sturridge, Henderson, Sanchez, to name but a few, as well as Suarez! Plus a good many waiting in the wings. Top side altogether!

Users who are viewing this thread