Living here in North Somerset (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date
W

westcountry_skyblue

All my work mates and friends are delighted that we are their first away game(They are Brizzle city btw) saying they love going to the ricoh.
I said i dont think we will be playing there but if we do i will travel up with them on the train as normal,If not i told them i wont be going and they are shocked.
I really hope we stay as i will be pissed off if we go elsewhere.Thanks sisu/acl/ccc.NOT HAPPY!!!

The Prefect

As a fellow resident of North Somerset I'm looking forward to visiting Aston Gate when the Sky Blues play Bristol City.

It's a while since I've been. I used to get free tickets as my son played for Bristol City in their academy!

It seems I will have to pay for my next visit!!

Tonylinc

As a fellow resident of North Somerset I'm looking forward to visiting Aston Gate when the Sky Blues play Bristol City.

It's a while since I've been. I used to get free tickets as my son played for Bristol City in their academy!

Visited your "new" pier a few weeks ago (my brother lives in Yeovil and spent a long weeken with him) what a great job they made of it!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Yes weston has improved since i moved here 10 yrs ago,And we have the cider festival this weekend and the wurzels playing on the pier on friday evening!!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I always go to ashton gate with my mates on the train from weston a few drinks with them around bedminster before the game

Users who are viewing this thread