Local radio and covering home games at NTFC. (1 Viewer)

HinckleySBA

Would love to know others opinions but I think CWR and Free radio should side with the majority of fans and refuse to cover home games at Northampton. We need SISU to know we are completely against this temporary move and should all stick together. I know this is the only way some fans can follow the Sky Blues but a stand needs to be made against these despicable owners.

wingy

Would love to know others opinions but I think CWR and Free radio should side with the majority of fans and refuse to cover home games at Northampton. We need SISU to know we are completely against this temporary move and should all stick together. I know this is the only way some fans can follow the Sky Blues but a stand needs to be made against these despicable owners.

The CT will love this !!

Grendel

This would be against the bbc code of conduct. They are impartial and will cover matches.

HinckleySBA

Radio WM have to share their coverage between Villa, the Blues, Wolves, West Brom, Walsall and others. What's stopping BBC Cov and Wark providing live commentary on Nuneaton's games when we are at Sixfields and just providing live commentary on our away games? They could still have a reporter at the game. It would be a good way to show their displeasure at this temporary move.

deanocity3

Radio WM have to share their coverage between Villa, the Blues, Wolves, West Brom, Walsall and others. What's stopping BBC Cov and Wark providing live commentary on Nuneaton's games when we are at Sixfields and just providing live commentary on our away games? They could still have a reporter at the game. It would be a good way to show their displeasure at this temporary move.
or at Beduff,Leamington,Warwick,Rugby.

Users who are viewing this thread