My only point is that the only people on This planet that really care about
This club are us.
We all love this club, that's not in
Question, the sixfields debacle was
And still is the main course of
Division.
And for that reason if no Other' we should put it behind us'

letsallsingtogether

This post is apportioning blame for the supporters who followed their team like they did before and have done since. They don't have anything to make amends for.
It is a sleight of hand that deflects away from the true villains of this debacle.
I didn't go to Northampton, couldn't and wouldn't but that doesn't put me on the right side of the argument, all it means is that I didn't get to see my team so I lost out and in retrospect everybody lost out.
Why should anybody think that the hill was the moral high ground?
There is nothing to be gained and much to be lost by raking up this subject and we may be facing this situation again in the near future. That should be the focus and how can we influence where we are playing in the years to come.
The Hills were perceived as hooligans by some on here yet they too were only doing what they thought was right for their club.

But this is the history of our club it can never be changed in years to come people will still be talking about it.
We still drool over the best times we have witnessed unfortunately we will cry over the worst.
And nothing will be worse then playing in that shithole, unless they decide another shit hole is our destination in 2018.
PUSB

torchomatic

Ok.
My only point is that the only people on This planet that really care about
This club are us.
We all love this club, that's not in
Question, the sixfields debacle was
And still is the main course of
Division.
And for that reason if no Other' we should put it behind us'

Totally agree. Some it seems can't and don't seem to want to.

Skybluefaz

giphy.gif
........I'm part of "them" problem?
To my mind those of the minimal numbers that travelled all responded with a shameful act of compitulation and surrendered at the hands of the bullying few and that their souls were bought by the devil......

Why have a go at someone's spelling then try and invent your own words. compitulation?

Gosford Green

Last i saw you were crying and leaving the forum after a tantrum. Nice to see you back slagging off fans again.

I didn't scuttle and i wasn't ashamed. Anyway, back in my box. I don't post too often myself nowadays.

No I have never said I was leaving you must be confused.

Users who are viewing this thread