Long-suffering Sky Blue, looking for forum with GSOH and a patient ear for whinging..

Discussion in 'New Sky Blues' started by Jetstream-sama, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Jetstream-sama

Jetstream-sama New Member

Hi guys,

I'm Lee, 34, and I was an active supporter between 1986 and 2009 - from the latter year, the 254 mile round trip from South Wales to Cov for home games was proving less provident than a weekly trip to have my knackers hoyed in, so it was curtailed for several reasons.

I was in Cov recently to visit family, and it proved quite depressing (shockingly)...my old primary school, flattened, Highfield Rd stadium, flattened and you can actually stroll through Hillfields now without having to duck intermittently to avoid 'projectiles'. Sad, sad times...

Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll rub a few of you up the wrong way with my brand of blunt obstinance, raw logic and penchant for scathing diatribes (when I have the time, energy and prescription medication to do).

PUSB.

2. SlowerThanPlatt

SlowerThanPlatt Well-Known Member

Welcome Lee. :welcome:

3. Mattia P.

Mattia P. New Member

Welcome mate!

4. wingy

wingy Well-Known Member

Welcome Jetstream .

Wish I'd read his Intro before your subsequent posts ,would explain a lot .

Seriously you're welcome and they've proved an Acerbic wit that Is rare on here .

5. Jetstream-sama

Jetstream-sama New Member

Thanks to you and the other lads who've welcomed me, mate.

Well, it's always best to wait until you've hit around 50 posts to start being a gobshite on forums (in my experience anyway), so I'll keep it moderate till then. Wouldn't wanna shit on anyone's big chips, as the saying goes. ;-)

PUSB.