Looks like we're back (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

Nothing from the FL, but something expected from sisu + ACL. That what simon said I think

blend

The Football League will never truly take on SISU. If that's what people are waiting for, wait on. They probably have one civil servant as a legal team, kind of like Mr Bean in his green mini vs the rather hideous juggernaut that is SISU, I can hardly see them quaking in their boots. They will have further strategy in place to use the FL as a tool somehow to continue their grotesque plan. I know that is very negative, but for me it's just being realistic. I don't think they are as close to what they want as some make out and until they get it why would they stop now?

RoboCCFC90

There was even more rumours yesterday evening that City will announce a three year deal with ACL today for a return to the Ricoh.

Something I found interesting is that I commonly saw this forum being related to as a Pro-Sisu board.. Which to me made no sense whatsoever.

dongonzalos

There was even more rumours yesterday evening that City will announce a three year deal with ACL today for a return to the Ricoh.

Something I found interesting is that I commonly saw this forum being related to as a Pro-Sisu board.. Which to me made no sense whatsoever.

Some of the most vocal people on here defended some of their actions. Under the guise of providing balance, its still only a very tiny minority in the grand scheme of things. It's died down a lot since the court case to be fair.

Last edited:

sky blue john

I guess we are just lucky that we are able to share dialect with that strange breed that think its acceptable to watch ccfc at sixfields !

RoboCCFC90

Some of the most vocal people on here defended some of their actions. Under the guise of providing balance, its still only a very tiny minority in the grand scheme of things. It's died down a lot since the court case to be fair.

There are two sides to every argument it's only natural therefore people have differing opinions otherwise the balance wouldn't exist..

That said I am not sure any of the posters that you refer to on this forum who provide an opinion "under the guise of providing balance" is necessarily correct. Many posters post differing views but and they all have substantial facts to back it up, it's the perception against the minority to then paint the whole board with the same brush.

Grendel

I guess we are just lucky that we are able to share dialect with that strange breed that think its acceptable to watch ccfc at sixfields !

New day same divisive nonsense.

Grendel

You could argue that it's the sixfielders that are the divisive ones. Seeing as they are a tiny tiny minority of CCFC fans.

I wouldn't describe around 30% of last years fanbase as a tiny minority.

Hobo

I wouldn't describe around 30% of last years fanbase as a tiny minority.

From a poster who demands facts not opinion from others.

It is good to see the unbalanced (Grendel and RFC) are bringing balance to the unbalanced reality of our club.

Grendel

From a poster who demands facts not opinion from others.

It is good to see the unbalanced (Grendel and RFC) are bringing balance to the unbalanced reality of our club.

The last years Ricoh home attendance was a shade over 10,000 and the home average last season I believe was around 2,400. If you factor that as a straight percentage it is around 24% but that would assume every fan at Sixfields was the same every game. Many on here said they have need to a few games so an assumption of 6% spread is if anything a conservative estimate.

skybluetony176

The last years Ricoh home attendance was a shade over 10,000 and the home average last season I believe was around 2,400. If you factor that as a straight percentage it is around 24% but that would assume every fan at Sixfields was the same every game. Many on here said they have need to a few games so an assumption of 6% spread is if anything a conservative estimate.

Haha. 24%, you're tiny minority is getting smaller all the time, lol.

sky blue john

2008/9 -17,407Ave Home league game
2009/10 - 17,305
2010/11 - 16,309
2011/12 -15,118
2012/13 - 10,948
2013/14 -2,348

Actual figures you must be so proud ?

Hobo

What about the fans who started boycotting the SISU regime before we left the Ricoh? What about the floating support (fans who can't attend every game) within the 10,000 average at the Ricoh.

I would put our fan base around 15-20,000 rather than 10,000.

Users who are viewing this thread