Lose the Gut Thread (Following on from New Year's Resolution) (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

cheers mate. i am really motivated now to be 100% strict for 3-4 weeks and then see if difference made.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
cheers mate. i am really motivated now to be 100% strict for 3-4 weeks and then see if difference made.

i was always into bodybuilding was in and out but never did it right, i found kris gethin by chance 2 years ago and his programs have set me straight, its not science really cleaner your food and harder you work out in the gym plus cardio burn fat faster. way i look at it is i eat 1 or 2 bars chocolate my cardio that day for 2 hours just burn off that fat i just ate so im not even burning the fat ive stored that i want get rid of makes sense really ha

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well kris says not just stop so ya ill pyramid back down monday ill go to week7 45mins cardio morning and after my workout ill keep going till patricks weekend ill do a binge day then that saturday pizza ect go out get drunk suffer the sunday then start a program thinking doing his muscle builder program 12 week one.

covcity4life

ok had a weekend of junk and fizzy drinks to ge tit out of my stystem lol. now i am aiming to go 3-4 weeks withs trict diet and excercise and see the difference like @IrishSkyBlue says.

day1: i weigh in at 12 stone 3 pounds. which is too much, ishould be around 10stone.

will be interesting to see how this goes.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
try stick weighing yourself in pounds makes it easier see what your losing, i had a cheat meal yesterday was my first in 8 weeks had pizza popcorm and chocolate was soo good reset my body back on the diet again till weekend see what my final weight is

Nick

Administrator
Started doing pull up curls for abs, they really hurt so know is doing something decent.

Keep losing weight but still same trouser size :(

Sick Boy

ok had a weekend of junk and fizzy drinks to ge tit out of my stystem lol. now i am aiming to go 3-4 weeks withs trict diet and excercise and see the difference like @IrishSkyBlue says.

day1: i weigh in at 12 stone 3 pounds. which is too much, ishould be around 10stone.

will be interesting to see how this goes.

3-4 weeks is nothing. Fitness and health needs to be a much more long-term commitment if you are to see real benefits.

Sick Boy

try stick weighing yourself in pounds makes it easier see what your losing, i had a cheat meal yesterday was my first in 8 weeks had pizza popcorm and chocolate was soo good reset my body back on the diet again till weekend see what my final weight is

I allow myself to have one pizza a week from our local pizzeria...I find that if you restrict yourself too much in the long-run, you are more likely to fail.

covcity4life

3-4 weeks is nothing. Fitness and health needs to be a much more long-term commitment if you are to see real benefits.

I think you misunderatand. I have done diet many times and seen results.

But this timr i wabba do 3 or 4 weeks withoit any sort of junk food and see what sort of rapid change i see. I dont mean quit after a month. Just using that as a time to review how its going

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I allow myself to have one pizza a week from our local pizzeria...I find that if you restrict yourself too much in the long-run, you are more likely to fail.
if your slow dieting and goal is lose like half a pound a week over 4-6 months this works, the way im on about is reaching your goal fast but helps you train yourself on how to be strict what clean foods to eat help you learn but get the best results fastest which isnt easy. if you bust your ass all week then eat a pizza youve to burn that pizza off before you get back to burning that stubborn fat which could take 2 hours cardio to burn it but if you didnt eat pizza then youve only say 30mins intense cardio and that burn stubborn fat you dont want just really comes down how bad and how fast you wanna get in shape and lose fat really! i Had my first cheat meal there sunday medium bbq pizza a lava cake and popcorn thats me done now for another few weeks helped me reset my body im back doing 45min cardio morning and after my gym workout!

covcity4life

hiit is great. although 45mins is alot? thought hit is usually shorter amount of time because so high intensity

diet going well now 2 days in a row. these delviered meals are so tasty and just right portion,reccomended once ina while if cash spare. i think of it like i would spend more on a friday night out with friends.

week 2 of gym. started on low weights as 2 months out. got muscle soreness so it still worked me but now increasing weight on each excercise.

covcity4life

Have been doing it about 5 weeks apart from last week, twice a week. Much better fitness level from it but still blowing out of my arse after 20 minutes.

you seen difference in mirror or on scales though? hiit should have you blowing out of your arse. you can never be so fit that hiit is easy

Nick

Administrator
you seen difference in mirror or on scales though? hiit should have you blowing out of your arse. you can never be so fit that hiit is easy

Yeah I'm over a stone down from it and the gym in between days.

giphy.gif

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i weighed myself this morning delighted down another 2lbs even with my cheat meal sunday, so in 8 weeks ive went from 208.4lbs to 192.4lbs abs starting show now just need to drop another 7lbs and ill be nice and lean.

just so ye know theres 14lbs in a stone

covcity4life

looking at fat to thin transformation pictures on bodybuilding forum

some people make insane changes in just 3 months

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ill put up pics here sat morning when im finished my program i was up 4.45am do my 45mins cardio this morning im wrecked have arms later

Marty

Having not eaten in over 48 hours (medical reason). I'm just about to tuck into a pizza. The healthy living will continue again tomorrow.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Did the 12 miles in just over 2 hours

But gutted I won't be able to do the Coventry half Marathon

Really enjoying my running though, I changed my route today to pick up some of the half marathon route

Nick

Administrator
Did the 12 miles in just over 2 hours

But gutted I won't be able to do the Coventry half Marathon

Really enjoying my running though, I changed my route today to pick up some of the half marathon route

How come you can't do it?

Haven't they still got all nice smooth roads round Corley way for the marathon?

Sky_Blue_Daz

How come you can't do it?

Haven't they still got all nice smooth roads round Corley way for the marathon?
My wife and her friend have decided to do it for a charity so I'm babysitting,

Users who are viewing this thread