Losing the desire to follow (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I shine one on the wall behind where the wife sits. My dog can't resist it. He jumps over her to get to it :smuggrin: Or have him running around the room chasing it when he needs exercise and I don't.

Yeah mine got banned when they all decided they wanted it and ended up having a scrap because they were that worked up over it :( One of them still has a paranoid twitch over the red light on the TV remote from it and magically wakes up and jumps up alert.

So yeah, wife banned it.

Suffolk sky blues

I got tickets from the rugby club (hopeless situation) we got to the game lost 1 nil.my wife just said that's worse than rubbish she is right.maybe 2 or 3 away games this season for me.

Astute

Yeah mine got banned when they all decided they wanted it and ended up having a scrap because they were that worked up over it :( One of them still has a paranoid twitch over the red light on the TV remote from it and magically wakes up and jumps up alert.

So yeah, wife banned it.
My wife hasn't caught me doing it yet. All she ever sees is a big dog jumping over her to attack the wall. Much funnier than when I get the kitten to climb everything chasing it. That is a good game when you are pissed.

Terry Gibson's perm

As football has become more available my desire to watch it is getting smaller a bit like beer before and after 18, I can't stand international breaks and international football, the transfer window event is boring, I can now set foot in the house in under an hour after a defeat where as years ago it would sometimes be two or three hours before going home as I would just argue with everyone. The worrying thing is Barcelona have just paid over £100m for a bloke I have never heard of I assume dembele is like smith as there seems to be loads of them.

mds

You're talking shite about standards in football. L2 isn't great but it's streets ahead of park football.
I missed bits out of the quote, it was in reply to this.
I can go down the Memorial Park and see better games for free. Obviously not as skilfull, but the games can still have flare, ingenuity and far more integrity.
The PL is dreadful, I had the misfortune to watch West Brom and Stoke this weekend, two teams likely to finish comfortably mid table. If that's the PL then we're missing nothing.
Thats WBA v Stoke, the point was about CCFC playing again in the top flight, cant understand why someone wouldnt want to see their team playing in the top league in the country...........

Gazolba

For the last five minutes I've been entertained by our cat chasing a leaf around the garden. <snip>
I hope you didn't forget to videotape it and put it on Youtube. My favourite though is the Hedgehog videos.

SkyblueBazza

Thats WBA v Stoke, the point was about CCFC playing again in the top flight, cant understand why someone wouldnt want to see their team playing in the top league in the country...........
Need to ask Joy about that one

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hobo

It's not about status and what league you are in.

It is about being entertaining and competitive at your level. That's is what makes great sport.

Hobo

Yes you do want to see your team at the highest level, but you also have weigh up the other parameters. The Championship might not be such a bad place to be in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread