Lovely fans those Leeds lot aren't they (1 Viewer)

Otis

Fans turned up at Bamford's home after penalty miss - Fans turned up at Bamford's home after penalty miss

Worst fans ever in my experience. Always recall the time I was attacked by a group of Leeds fans when I was just a teenager and also when they ripped the seats out at HR and were throwing them across the stand and on to the pitch.

Also remember the cup semi-final when we beat them to get to Wembley.

Queue of cars waiting to get away from Hillsborough and they were walking down the line of cars, looking for trouble. They were banging on the car windows and trying to open the doors to pull people out for a fight.

My sister in law was terrified.

Scummy lot.

Evo1883

Fans turned up at Bamford's home after penalty miss - Fans turned up at Bamford's home after penalty miss

Worst fans ever in my experience. Always recall the time I was attacked by a group of Leeds fans when I was just a teenager and also when they ripped the seats out at HR and were throwing them across the stand and on to the pitch.

Queue of cars waiting to get away from Hillsborough and they were walking down the line of cars, looking for trouble. They were banging on the car windows and trying to open the doors to pull people out for a fight.

Scummy lot.
Coventry fans gave them a bit of a hiding on the pitch in 95

Source - own eyes

Otis

I don't think we would ever have fans turn up at a player's house would we?

I would hope not.

Travs

I remember that 95/96 game. Best moment was a City fan with his kid still on his shoulders, punching a Leeds fan to the ground on the pitch.

Skyblueweeman

I don't think I've ever seen an angry @Otis post before. Says a lot!

I'd also hope our fans wouldn't turn up at a players house in similar situations but I suspect that unfortunately they probably would. They get stick on social media - the next level would be face to face and I'm sure one or two might go to someones house if it was local.

A lot of loons about unfortunately. Not nice though, especially those with young families.

AOM

I don't think we would ever have fans turn up at a player's house would we?

I would hope not.

You'd hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Guess we fell down the leagues and into chaos and nothing like that happened, but most teams must have a couple of nutters who would cross that line

fatso

Scummy lot.
Bit like Sheffield Wednesday, racists in the stand, thugish players on the pitch.

Is it a Yorkshire thing?

Grendel

I used to live away from Coventry at Uni in the 80’s and attended most games. When Leeds were say in London when we were the train was a nightmare.

The Service Crew - I think they were called - always caused mayhem - they once took over the buffet cab - took everything out of it and removed the ticket inspectors turban. They were the same every time.

NorthernWisdom

M&B Stand

Blimey, Valliant he was some piece of work. Remember them days!
Trawling thru, takes me back to a time quite a few so called supporters were so consumed by their hatred of Sisu, that they backed the council and ACL, welcomed Wasps, even willing to see us die and start a Phoenix club. Not small in number either, some real extremists, the old NOPM and all that.
I wonder how many of them were at Wembley last spring?
never forget people wanted this club dead just because they hated the owners at the time. A warning for all clubs that, (and Doug!).

Enjoy the good times because the bad will come around again, it’s cyclical. That’s football.

AOM

Fucking hell. Their post history does not make for good reading

Sick Boy

Good to see that I was a voice of reason even then.

Users who are viewing this thread