Made me smile for a Cov fan (1 Viewer)

Mcbean

Listening to the radio this morning - radio 5 they were asking people what they had in their back garden , someone texted in that they had the complete away dugout from Highfield Road , obviously didn't pay as much as the home one but pretty impressive , wonder if there's enough room for a new ground , I don't have anything from Highfield road but I do have a Bit of a Villa park seat !

Covrock

About 44 years ago I got onto the Cardiff Arms Park pitch. Picked up a bit of turf 6"X6" ish. Took it home and planted it my mums lovely back garden. When she died a few years back it was still there a nice lush green compared to the rest. Yep, the green green grass of home.

SkyBlueCharlie

Bought my seat from the West End, 15 years of memories for around £20 I think. Keep saying I'll put it up in the shed on the allotment but never get around to it but if we're rebuilding HR then I'll gladly donate it.

christonabike

Ive got Grendels tartan rug and his Hitler moustache that fell off when an away team scored as he celebrated.:woot:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I haven't got any seats, but what I have got is hundreds of happy memories. :)

CJ_covblaze

Listening to the radio this morning - radio 5 they were asking people what they had in their back garden , someone texted in that they had the complete away dugout from Highfield Road , obviously didn't pay as much as the home one but pretty impressive , wonder if there's enough room for a new ground , I don't have anything from Highfield road but I do have a Bit of a Villa park seat !

That's Banger Walsh. His house is like a sports memorabilia museum. Knows some very interesting people.

Mcbean

banger - wasnt he that wrestler who had a pub in Lillington ?

Seat number building now - i feel confident we can get enough

i mean - that bloke built a ABC cinema in his garden - so why not a football stadium - would be low cost and green as its on the lawn

CJ_covblaze

Yeah that's him.

Users who are viewing this thread