Major major news !!! (1 Viewer)

Sweatygibbon

Been told today by a very very close source at the club that Sheffield Utd have today made a formal offer for Gunnarson. Not only that but Wolves are sniffing around him !

The news does not STOP there .....

Westwood and Fox have both been told they can leave if someone comes in for them !

This is Gospel and i am absolutely in bits !!

SISU ARE RELUCTANT TO RELEASE ANY FUNDS FOR PLAYERS COS THEY WANT TO BUY THE GROUND !

THIS IS NO BLAG .... I WANNA GET ON GMK BUT THE SITE IS DOWN !

FANS SH*T ON AGAIN - W*NKERS !

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Griffin

There's no way the club would sell to another Championship side, and I don't think United would have the money to be honest.

If players, like Dann, for example, want to leave, then let them. No-one can be considered bigger than the club.

I seriously doubt Westwood and Fox have been told that.

GMK is down as Sky have closed Rivals. Join us here mate-we're the future!

bigdave74

i hope its not true but if one of the 3 was to go i would let fox go my self as we must keep westwood and aron g wot do you guys think?:confused:

Peter Griffin

I'd be surprised if any of the other key players were sold unless silly offers came in. If that were to happen then the club needs to look at them, realistically. I just wish we were speculating about players coming in, rather than those leaving!

covcityfc

Think this is total bollocks, there is no reason that a club would say that to players, if a club showed interest then tell them yeah, but in advance of any offer that they are free to go...no chance!

Nick

Administrator
I think this is a bit of a blag myself! Why would they say that to players? If they stay it will make them unsettled.

I personally think SISU will pull a few things out of the bag in the pre season!

simmouk

Administrator
I know SISU are looking at exercising the right to buy the 50% stake in the stadium (after missing out on something like £12million from the Take That / Oasis gigs etc) but I really hope this doesn't mean we sell any more of out decent players...I'm thinking Gunnarson mainly but we do have other players that we NEED to keep hold of if we are at all serious about maintaining a push from playoffs this year etc, or at a minimum finishing in a good position.

I keep hearing that Westwood is being watched and I'm just afraid that he is performing SO well that he is gaining a LOT of interest...maybe he needs to start letting a few in now and again?!...but only when we're 4-0 up hehe.

ccfc1987

gunnarson and westwood & best have been offered new deals,so far none have them have agreed to the new deals yet westwood and gunnarson both stated thay wanted new deals but have not signed ??????????????

simmouk

Administrator
I think Gunny has signed his new contract now hasn't he? It was reported by Coleman that the reason why he (Gunnarson) wasn't at his best recently was because of problems with contracts etc but hopefully he'll be back to his old self now it's sorted.

Don't know about Westwood's new contact through? Worrying to see him sub'd off so early on Saturday against West Brom - anyone heard anything?

Users who are viewing this thread