Make Sure you have your tea before Bolton match (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Forgive me for jumping the gun here, but isn't that where Fisher sits? Would it be completely out of the question to suggest that he has devoured an entire stadium's season long ration of pies in just under half a season?

rupert_bear

Received a message from the club saying there will be no hot pies sausage rolls and pasties etc for the Bolton match in the lounge /bars etc and unfortunately this maybe the case for the remainder of the season - talks are ongoing- not sure what the situation with the rest of the stadium - very odd
Has Fisher joined the NOPM campaign then ?

Nick

Administrator
Who is going to be selling the Crisps etc?

What I don't get is that there is still going to be somebody working the bar / lounge so are they not Wasps staff who will serve the crisps or does CCFC employ them?

Astute

Wait for the press release battle with an explanation from CCFC and a "it's sisu's fault" in reply.
I await a comment from elsewhere before I want to hang someone.

After seeing a comment from CCFC it seems like it is out of their control. That is the problem with our club these days. Seems like.

It was out of our control when we moved to Northampton. We never paid the rent.

It was out of our control when we were looking for land for a new stadium. It was the fault of CCC. It ended up we weren't even looking in Coventry.

It isn't our fault about the delay in getting land outside Coventry. But we now have plans put in for districts around Coventry. It isn't our fault that the FOI answers show that we don't really have any plans.

It wasn't our fault that we lost the JR. The judge didn't know the law as good as Fisher did.

It wasn't our fault that we can't move forward with the Butts. Someone else holds the lease.

Oh goody. CRFC now has the lease. Errr......hold on a minute........It isn't our fault that we can't take it any further because some supporters went onto the pitch last night.

There will be a contract between Compass and CCFC. There should be a cost to either side if this contract is broken.

I will be ready to have a go at whoever is at fault. But I would be like others and look a right idiot if I defended CCFC/SISU each time it was said that something is out of their control and didn't wait for any more information.

Nick

Administrator
I await a comment from elsewhere before I want to hang someone.

After seeing a comment from CCFC it seems like it is out of their control. That is the problem with our club these days. Seems like.

It was out of our control when we moved to Northampton. We never paid the rent.

It was out of our control when we were looking for land for a new stadium. It was the fault of CCC. It ended up we weren't even looking in Coventry.

It isn't our fault about the delay in getting land outside Coventry. But we now have plans put in for districts around Coventry. It isn't our fault that the FOI answers show that we don't really have any plans.

It wasn't our fault that we lost the JR. The judge didn't know the law as good as Fisher did.

It wasn't our fault that we can't move forward with the Butts. Someone else holds the lease.

Oh goody. CRFC now has the lease. Errr......hold on a minute........It isn't our fault that we can't take it any further because some supporters went onto the pitch last night.

There will be a contract between Compass and CCFC. There should be a cost to either side if this contract is broken.

I will be ready to have a go at whoever is at fault. But I would be like others and look a right idiot if I defended CCFC/SISU each time it was said that something is out of their control and didn't wait for any more information.
No mention of going ape at the club about it without knowing? ;)

Nobody is defending sisu or expecting you to, although it's been quite constructive about what could have gone on.

Last edited:

bawtryneal

It could suggest that the whole catering operation is run on a very tight margin and Compass//Wasps are trying to collect every penny possible, so are being very ruthless in their approach
They would expect the reaction they have received, rightly so, and would have factored that in.
The whole thing operates on a very very tight margin and there are not three margins to go around.

Astute

No mention of going ape at the club about it without knowing? ;)

Nobody is defending sisu or expecting you to, although it's been quite constructive about what could have gone on.
Not defended or had a go at anyone yet.

The odds are any media release would have been put through Fisher first. I am not saying that everything he says is bullshit. But we all agree that he is a bullshitter. And 'out of our hands' covers a lot.

Gosford Green

I know that when the club were there first time around that they were being charged very high service charges on the utilities and phones. Way over what they should have been paying but had to lump it. Rumours were that ACL were inflating the costs. Also the club shop and offices was locked up by ACL after the last game of the season one year giving the staff no choice but to go home when they should have been open. Loads of dirty tricks gone on for a long time.

CCFC got in a City Link Artic and loaded the contents of the shop into it, making a big grandstand they was moving out the shop and the Ricoh with a view to build their own ground etc. ACL locked it as there was no shop left. As for the offices Fisher and his merry band then moved to a porta cabin behind the connection as they could not stop some where that they refused to pay rent for.

You could spend all day on here sometimes correcting bullshit.

rupert_bear

Now I was told ages ago that as contracts expire they won't be renewed by our owner, could this be a start to them buggering off ? Who runs this facility and does if there is one any contract to do so run out today ?

Nick

Administrator
CCFC got in a City Link Artic and loaded the contents of the shop into it, making a big grandstand they was moving out the shop and the Ricoh with a view to build their own ground etc. ACL locked it as there was no shop left. As for the offices Fisher and his merry band then moved to a porta cabin behind the connection as they could not stop some where that they refused to pay rent for.

Was that just after the last game of a season and the same situation he was talking about? Wasn't that on a random weekday?

Don't spend too much time.

Last edited:

Astute

It could suggest that the whole catering operation is run on a very tight margin and Compass//Wasps are trying to collect every penny possible, so are being very ruthless in their approach
They would expect the reaction they have received, rightly so, and would have factored that in.
The whole thing operates on a very very tight margin and there are not three margins to go around.
It suggests quite a lot.

I don't think we can blame CCC or Higgs for this. But it wouldn't surprise me if some tried.

Bills not paid? Maybe
ACL being awkward? Maybe
CCFC being overcharged? Maybe
Fisher wanting a discount? Maybe
Compass making a loss on it? Maybe
Wasps being difficult? Maybe
Fisher being a twat again? Who would bet against it :shifty:

theferret

You may have called bullshit a little early there ;). Think he is clearly talking about an earlier time,

clint van damme

Surely they could cook to order rather than stopping service full stop?

(20 pies x price) - two Joeys to cook and serve them = more than than nothing at all surely?

Again, speaking hypothetically.

that's a bit of a cuntish comment to be honest.

torchomatic

It suggests quite a lot.

I don't think we can blame CCC or Higgs for this. But it wouldn't surprise me if some tried.

Bills not paid? Maybe
ACL being awkward? Maybe
CCFC being overcharged? Maybe
Fisher wanting a discount? Maybe
Compass making a loss on it? Maybe
Wasps being difficult? Maybe
Fisher being a twat again? Who would bet against it :shifty:

I dont think we can blame CCFC but some bend over backwards trying to. ;)

Ranjit Bhurpa

there used to be one over there, to the left of directors box if looking from the other side. It might not be there now as it was a while ago.

Where else will the non corp people in that stand go?
Since the start of this season it has been the only catering outlet for the West Stand (non-corporate fans). I enter the ground level with the goal line in the telegraph stand, walk past the shuttered up purity ale bar, hot dog stand and snack bar and walk the length of the pitch virtually to get any form of refreshment at the station near blocks 1 and 2. And then trek back virtually the length of the stand to block 36 for my seat. Can't be arsed with this palava at half time though, just a pre match tea at £2.50

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

I dont think we can blame CCFC but some bend over backwards trying to. ;)

I agreee we can't blame CCFC for this one but may be the beginning of the end for CCFC at the Ricoh
The margins can only be split so many ways and the numbers do not work.
It's one thing Otium/Fisher playing games with all parties and court cases etc but he as sure as hell better have a Plan B for 2018/2019 season that doesn't involve playing at Northampton.

Otis

I agreee we can't blame CCFC for this one but may be the beginning of the end for CCFC at the Ricoh
It's one thing Otium/Fisher playing games with all parties and court cases etc but he as sure as hell better have a Plan B for 2018/2019 season that doesn't involve playing at Northampton.
I have the feeling it's in his mind.

If last time was a disaster this time would be a catastrophe.

oldfiver

The problem is the definition of "profit" - the Compass element is basically a loan cost which would not normally be included as a cost of sales

torchomatic

Astute

Who knows. Is he telling the truth or lying or shall we decide after the fact?
'Fisher isn't SISU. He is CCFC'

So when Fisher gets caught out bullshitting as he frequently does is he
CCFC or SISU?

Nick

Administrator
Shit pies anyway and no Bovril so fuck um.
Just go to Greggs and get a pie quarter of the price bigger choice better taste

Agree with that, imagine if there was some way CCFC could do a partnership with greggs and get an agreement to ship in some steak bakes and add a £1 onto what they cost. Fortune to be made and still cheaper ;)

I usually just get a One Stop meal deal for £3 on the way ;) Drink, packet of meatballs and a decent sandwich.

Nick

Administrator
Just everyone ring up Compass and complain - surely that will make a difference - Gaynors got a new job for being so nice

What would happen is that they just say "it's sisu" and then people apologise and hang up and think Compass are great and buy even more food ;)

Astute

What would happen is that they just say "it's sisu" and then people apologise and hang up and think Compass are great and buy even more food ;)
What would happen is that they just say ' it's anyone but CCFC ' Then when they find out it is Fisher yet again they make no more comments, make excuses or say it is SISU's fault at a push. But the rest of the time Fisher is CCFC :wideyed:

Users who are viewing this thread