Make Sure you have your tea before Bolton match (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
15826739_10155787875398569_7389993230073524836_n.jpg

Joy is apparently here today.

That isn't her is it?

Otis

I reckon that's Fisher. It's the beard I think that sways me.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

olderskyblue

CCFC "out of our hands".

ACL:

Interesting.

Overall feel that's put across is that it's the club's fault.

I have no clue who's fault it is, but which bit of that says or implies it's the clubs fault?

Captain Dart

olderskyblue

Probably how the emphasis is on the ticket price and how the article reads.

I see a "no comment" from ACL that looks to me like they don't want to admit it's their fault. The pricing just emphasises that our highest paying supporters are being hard done to. Not sure where any if it says it's the clubs fault.

Otis

Are ACL not saying anything though simply because it has been Christmas and the new year and bank holidays?

They need to make a statement this week though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Are ACL not saying anything though simply because it has been Christmas and the new year and bank holidays?

They need to make a statement this week though for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Why would they not say anything because it's been Christmas?

Otis

Because maybe they are not there?

Just guessing, Nick. Complete guess.

Happy to wait until they DO issue a statement mind.

They HAVE to don't they? Don't mean legally, just from a sensible business approach and to clarify.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Not sure why ACL have to comment at all, and suspect they wont. There have been far more important issues and they have not commented on those in the past.

The contract is between ACL and Otium, they have no direct responsibility to the CCFC fans. So only comment is likely to be from CCFC

Hobo

Do Senior Management not have the longest holidays at your place? Plus it is always a good delaying tactic. Anyway you are assuming they know anything about it.

AJB1983

Could be that contract says there must be a certain number of people in the lounges before stuff like food is provided? Or even opening the lounges themselves, like in the checkatrade trophy there will only be 1500 people so only one stand is open.
And there simply haven't been the customers, so therefore the places aren't being opened.
Be pointless opening the corporate lounges for only a handful of supporters?

Nick

Administrator
Not sure why ACL have to comment at all, and suspect they wont. There have been far more important issues and they have not commented on those in the past.

The contract is between ACL and Otium, they have no direct responsibility to the CCFC fans. So only comment is likely to be from CCFC

Strange how they comment when it can make CCFC look bad.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Can't remember ACL issuing many (any)statements at all about Ccfc in the last 6 months but you seem to be keeping count so would know better than me.

Skybluesince82

Let's hope the CT pursue this a little. They have looked in to it and had (in my opinion) a far from satisfactory response from The CE of ACL. 'Operating within the contract' and 'no comment'? Come on.... anyone really happy with that?

It may seem someone trivial and it has been mentioned before that it could simply be a business decision... if that's the case fair enough, but offer an explanation. I posted originally that i felt it is all to do with undermining the CCFC match day experience. More than happy to be proven wrong, but the response from Wasps/ ACL doesn't make me feel any different.

If there is a dispute or contractual issue between the landlords and the tennant, considering the fragile state of the club at the moment and the fact talks need to happen pretty soon about the longer-term of the rental agreement, isn't that in the public interest to explore a little more? That is what the CT are all about after all (as they keep telling us).

Users who are viewing this thread