Man Beheaded in the street in Woolwich (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
The world is going crazy, apparently a guy has been beheaded in broad daylight in the street

Sub

sounds like it was a soilder was killed a man wearing help the heros t- shirt :(:(:(:(:(:(

Nick

Administrator
They hung around for the police to turn up and then went for them.

Sounds very random.

ccfc92

sounds like it was a soilder was killed a man wearing help the heros t- shirt :(:(:(:(:(:(

this is going to kick off big time. how many times have soldiers been disrespected while parading home? now one has been executed in our own fucking country!

Senior Whitehall sources have told the BBC that the Woolwich attackers are thought to have tried to film their attack whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar" - God is Great

Fucking cunts.

ccfc92

Senior Whitehall sources have told the BBC that the Woolwich attackers are thought to have tried to film their attack whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar" - God is Great

Fucking cunts.

guaranteed some c**t will come on the news saying if we say anything about the attackers, we will be racist :jerkit:

WillieStanley

Obviously this is horrific - but this made me laugh a little... Extracts from a fellas witness account on Twitter!!

'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!
'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!
'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'
The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!
'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver
'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...
'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver
'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it
'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!
'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!'

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Obviously this is horrific - but this made me laugh a little... Extracts from a fellas witness account on Twitter!!

'Ohhhhh myyyy God!!!! I just see a man with his head chopped off right in front of my eyes!
'Oh my God!!!! The way Feds took them out!!! It was a female police officer she come out the whip and just started bussssin shots!!
'Mate ive seen alot of s*** im my time but that has to rank sumwhere in the top 3. I couldnt believe my eyes. That was some movie s***.'
The two black bredas run this white guy over over then hop out the car and start chopping mans head off with machete!!
'People were asking whyyy whyyy they were just saying we've had enough! They looked like they were on sutn! Then they start waving a recolver
'Then boydem turn up!! Woolwich feds didnt want it... They had to wait for armed response.. Helicopters everyting...
'Then thats how u know they were on sutn cos they actually went for armed feds with just two machete and an old rusty lookin revolver
'The first guy goes for the female fed with the machete and she not even ramping she took man out like robocop never seen nutn like it
'Then the next breda try buss off the rusty 45 and it just backfires and blows mans finger clean off... Feds didnt pet to just take him out!!
'These times i was just going to the shop for some fruit and veg and i see all that!'

Made you laugh a little?

WillieStanley

exactly mate. but shh, you cant say that, you racist ;) :facepalm:

Well... It is a bit racist. The part where you define the actual facts isn't racist but then it invariably leads to taring all Muslims and immigrants with the same brush. That part is racist. Within 3 hours of the Boston Bombings, despite no one knowing anything about it, the number 1 trending word on Twitter was "Muslim" - number 3 was "Islam" - That's racist.

A Muslim immigrant killed a person - not a racist statement if that is in fact what happened

All Muslims hate the west/women and are ticking time bombs - That's racist

A soldier got killed, must have been a muslim terrorist - Racist.

WillieStanley

Made you laugh a little?

Gallows humour I suppose. Just the way it's written - I work with tragedy full time, it's known for people in my line of work to have a black sense of humour. I understand why it obviously isn't very funny at all... Sometimes it's difficult to define appropriateness when humour is a coping mechanism to your day job.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well... It is a bit racist. The part where you define the actual facts isn't racist but then it invariably leads to taring all Muslims and immigrants with the same brush. That part is racist. Within 3 hours of the Boston Bombings, despite no one knowing anything about it, the number 1 trending word on Twitter was "Muslim" - number 3 was "Islam" - That's racist.

A Muslim immigrant killed a person - not a racist statement if that is in fact what happened

All Muslims hate the west/women and are ticking time bombs - That's racist

A soldier got killed, must have been a muslim terrorist - Racist.

You are the only one on here that has mentioned the word Muslim on here:thinking about:

ccfc92

As an example of the most common prejudice. Undisputedly, it is. All I'm doing is defining the line of what it is and isn't appropriate to say, as there seems to be confusion.

agree with what your previous post said. but is it racist to not tolerate this kind of act in our country?

Paxman II

Apparently we are treating them in hospital? Are you fucking kidding me! We should refuse any scumbags treatment who do such a thing FFS.

Immigration not always at fault but sure as hell brought crap to our country and now an horrific attack on our streets of a fellow citizen.

When will we get a freaking grip, 'call me Dave' needs to get tough. America would never put up with such an outrage. This goes way beyond tolerance, we need to sort this and get the garbage out of our country.

ccfc92

Apparently we are treating them in hospital? Are you fucking kidding me! We should refuse any scumbags treatment who do such a thing FFS.

Immigration not always at fault but sure as hell brought crap to our country and now an horrific attack on our streets of a fellow citizen.

When will we get a freaking grip, 'call me Dave' needs to get tough. America would never put up with such an outrage. This goes way beyond tolerance, we need to sort this and get the garbage out of our country.

no, give em the best medical treatment possible. then, when they've made a recovery, lock them in a room with squaddies, then leave them for half hour.

skybluejelly

we should be treating there wounds with vinegar,salt and sandpaper...to make them feel better

WillieStanley

agree with what your previous post said. but is it racist to not tolerate this kind of act in our country?

I don't think we should tolerate it anywhere. In response to Paxman, I think denying medical attention is a bit... for want of a better word, extreme.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I don't think we should tolerate it anywhere. In response to Paxman, I think denying medical attention is a bit... for want of a better word, extreme.

If we didn't treat them, the Police and NHS would get crucified, while the offenders make multiple claims against their human rights.

Solicitors would make a packet, while the persons family grieve.

This whole thing is just plain wrong!

Colonel Mustard

A surprisingly thoughtless effort from you, Paxman.

Users who are viewing this thread