Manager Sackings: Is There A Wrong Time? (1 Viewer)

Helllloooooooo everyone. Its that time of week again. Sports Lounge takes place on Thursday at 10AM (but this week we only have an hour show as there is a special Irish poetry thing after my show, but we'll return to the usual 2 hour slot next week). This week for Cooks Question, after the sacking of Chris Hughton at a crucial stage of the season, we ask 'Is it right for a team to sack their manager at this stage of the season?'. At such a crucial part of the season when the players need stability, leadership and motivation, is it right for their leader to be booted out? We want to know your views. You can also get involved in anything involved on the show by using Twitter(@TheLiamCook or @Hillz_SL) or on this thread. Remember, the answers may be used on the show so if you don't want them broadcast, please say so. Sports Lounge kicks off at 10AM on Hillz 98.6FM. Tune in and I hope you enjoy the show., Thanks for your support guys. Couldn't do it without you

Covstu

it was surprising but I guess from a Norwich perspective they feel they will lose all of those games with him in charge so why not change it. They have a massive game against Fulham coming up which could make or break their season, then 4 games against top 6 opposition so they have to roll the dice I guess.

There is never a good time to sack anyone but if the manager has lost the dressingroom he has to go.

Users who are viewing this thread