Mansfield friendly (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Is the barrow our ticket office now?

wingy

I'm guessing this will be the preferred method for the many who wish to follow away next year.

I really can't see them being over helpful if the boycott goes as forecast.

Blue Maniac

This game is £10, but will be all ticket. Apparently CCFC fans should contact their ticket office for ticket info. Erm, are they not aware of our current predicament? :facepalm:
Sod that. When we played them a few years back I just strolled up and paid cash on the night. Bloody awful place.

Nonleagueherewecome

I quite like their kit. Iyseden Christie used to play for them when he was quite good. Their manager is called Cox. That's about all I have on them.

Blue Maniac

I'd need to check the books, but I believe they were involved in the first ever senior level match in which the opposing managers were twin brothers.

This game is £10, but will be all ticket. Apparently CCFC fans should contact their ticket office for ticket info. Erm, are they not aware of our current predicament? :facepalm:

They'll have to change ownership before they see any more of my money :wave::wave::wave:

Blue Maniac

I clicked on this thinking it was about football :facepalm:
What do you think it's about now?
Their CEO is fit
urupype4.jpg

If by 'fit' you mean 'an orange-faced ex-prostitute', then yes. She's incredibly 'fit'.

CJ_covblaze

I spoke to Mansfield and Dan Walker yesterday about this. Dan didn't know that the club were expected to sell the tickets until 1000 landed on the doormat at Ryton!

Users who are viewing this thread