Marcus Browne (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

"Sent to Coventry "
He's a dead ringer for Marcus Hall, or is it my eyes.

Let's hope he doesn't play like Marcus Hall.

torchomatic

Yeah, because the last thing we would need now is a Premier League defender to help
Us stave off relegation to the 4th division.;)

I was just thinking more than he was pretty crap. In my opinion, of course. Uh-oh, I've just dissed a "Cov Kid".

hutch1972

After last night West Ham are expecting a flood of calls for the lad.
This deal has been in the pipeline long enough to have secured his services , so only themselves to blame if he ends up elsewhere.

ccfchoi87

This deal has been in the pipeline long enough to have secured his services , so only themselves to blame if he ends up elsewhere.

Trouble is we don't actually know whether it has, Similarly we don't know whether JFH was ever offered the job. It's just media talk we will never know the truth unless we sign him of course

no_loyalty

The CET headline will be Browne thanks Coventry for their interest, but just couldn't turn down a move to Championship club (insert name) when they came calling

JimmyHillsbeard

Decent finish but slightly underwhelmed given the hype it had received. There may have been 50 scouts there last night but were they all there to watch Browne?
Can't get excited by talks of more possible loans. If he comes, great. If he doesn't meh ... especially if he or his reps are holding out for a better offer from a bigger club.

chiefdave

Is he now ccfc spokesperson
Its pretty obvious that as the club have had a falling out with the CT they are providing info to the Observer / Reid. Guess its up to them who they give the information to and for the Observer / Reid its an easy victory over the CT.

wingy

Its pretty obvious that as the club have had a falling out with the CT they are providing info to the Observer / Reid. Guess its up to them who they give the information to and for the Observer / Reid its an easy victory over the CT.
Agree
Little odd Reid as a serious journalist is delivering the sporting lines rather than the sports journalist Steve Carpenter.

hutch1972

Decent finish but slightly underwhelmed given the hype it had received. There may have been 50 scouts there last night but were they all there to watch Browne?
Can't get excited by talks of more possible loans. If he comes, great. If he doesn't meh ... especially if he or his reps are holding out for a better offer from a bigger club.
Not just the finish , I like to see players busting a gut to support the forwards.

Users who are viewing this thread