Video Mark Robins | AFC Wimbledon Preview (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Was an area I'd hoped they'd improve this year. It's barely a preview at all especially when you compare it to the 10-15 minutes Danny Cowley does.

How's he got that whack on the nose?
How's the fitness of Kelly, Brown, Willis, Allassani?
Saw Jones training this week, how far away is he from playing now? Will he feature for the U23's on Monday?
Will Bakayoko go straight into the matchday squad?
How did he feel the 4-2-3-1 worked out on Saturday ?
Anymore ins/outs on loan to be expected?

Esoterica

It is 10 mins on iFollow - that's my mistake, didn't realise they released a free cut down version. He does talk about Bakayoko at more length and the transfer window in general

Nick

Administrator
It is 10 mins on iFollow - that's my mistake, didn't realise they released a free cut down version. He does talk about Bakayoko at more length and the transfer window in general
I thought they did, I always mean to watch them but forget

What did he say about baka

Esoterica

I thought they did, I always mean to watch them but forget

What did he say about baka
Power and pace, not the finished article at 22 and goalscoring record could be better but lots to work with and if he continues to work as hard as he has since he's come in he'll progress.
Interesting snippets too about moving the squad forward in a different direction with a different type of players coming in.
No new injuries and squad looking in pretty good health. Lee Burge back in the squad and in contention. Kelly played a game on Monday and did well for 65 mins or so, but missed Tuesday with tendonitis in his achilles and trained Thurs/Fri. Very close to being ready.
Culture change at the club, people staying out and doing extra training and not rushing off home (squad competition?)
Behind the scenes investment in the things that matter to to MR - new gym at Ryton, new netting round the pitches - things that encourage the players to stay there for longer each day.
Nice to have Tom Davies back, he's been out longer than Cantona was :D

Users who are viewing this thread