Marlon king song (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluedan

nah but i do like the idea of beating pathetic old wankers,dont try and put words in my mouth i was refering to you as the biatch

Last edited:

covladzak

I don't want to seem rude, but it's not up to us if he signs or not. It's up to the Chairman the Manager, the Agent and the Player.We have no say in the matter..I can't worry about things I have no power to control..:wave:

Nick

Administrator
As Zak said, it is not up to us is it?

If he signs I wont lose sleep, if he doesnt I wont.

Enough of the abuse to each other now :)

skybluedan

sorry nick
agreed covlad it is beyond our control and to be honest i dont give a shit if we sign him or not it does not concern me what so ever

oldhead76

nah but i do like the idea of beating pathetic old wankers,dont try and put words in my mouth i was refering to you as the biatch

PM me you details dan and ill buy you a beer at the next home game im always about . you might want to bring a few pals as well .

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
PM me you details dan and ill buy you a beer at the next home game im always about . you might want to bring a few pals as well .

So the guy who is on the moral high ground of not wanting King to join is arranging fights with random strangers...

Do we want these violent fans at our club wearing our shirt :rolleyes:

:slap:

Nick

Administrator
Oldhead, can you not make threats on here?

It makes you look silly, just breath and relax! Everybody is bound to disagree over things!

Disorganised1

Judging by the feelings stirred up on this board alone, we're better off without King.

skybluedan

no worries oldhead hope we dont sign king now so you still go would love to meet up with you and i think you are the one who will need to bring the friends believe me, quite stupid of you im afraid wanting to start fights with me AND YOU NOT KNOWING WHO I AM
snigger.............

Last edited:

oldhead76

no worries oldhead hope we dont sign king now so you still go would love to meet up with you and i think you are the one who will need to bring the friends believe me, quite stupid of you im afraid wanting to start fights with me AND YOU NOT KNOWING WHO I AM
snigger.............

I know who you are - your the spotty kid who thinks hitting girls is funny and is acting a cyber warrior.

Coventry La La La

Heres a song I'd love to hear be sung in the Scoreboard corner! To the tune of the Fernando Torres song....
He went to prison, now he's out..
Marlon, Marlon

He came to Cov, an now we shout..
Marlon, Marlon

He done his time, he's paid his fine, now he score's all the time

MARLON KING, COVENTRY'S NUMBER 9!!

La la la la la la laaaaa la laaaa

Haven't heard this song yet.... :( someone get it started,,, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread