Marseille again. (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Grendel

Shootings on Las Vegas strip - reports just filtering through

Sick Boy

oh yeah, let's just bury our heads in the sand and pretend it's not happening.

I meant what other posters on here mentioned the other day about not giving these psychopaths the publicity/attention they crave. No one is petending it's not happening,ffs.

The Lurker

I meant what other posters on here mentioned the other day about not giving these psychopaths the publicity/attention they crave. No one is petending it's not happening,ffs.

so if they don't give them coverage no-one will know about incidents which = burying head under the sand. You really that thick you can't grasp that method? Terror events happen on a daily basis in Europe now. No surprise it's gone up 3000% since the influx of refugees on the boats.

Sick Boy

so if they don't give them coverage no-one will know about incidents which = burying head under the sand. You really that thick you can't grasp that method? Terror events happen on a daily basis in Europe now. No surprise it's gone up 3000% since the influx of refugees on the boats.

It was only a suggestion based on a previous thread, ffs. It's also been reported on mainstream media as well.

Nick

Administrator
Could just be crazed Americans rather than Terrorism, will wait to see on that one.

Macca

Could be any number of perpetrators when these things happen in the States. Hope the situation doesn't get worse

Captain Dart

Ending support for despotic regimes in the middle-east would be a good place to start.
We need to make all the cars electric & cease reliance on oil first. In 20 years they'll be f**ked, hopefully.

Captain Dart

Shootings on Las Vegas strip - reports just filtering through
Shooter dead, female accomplice still at large Fillipino named Marilou Danley.
Edit: Seen it said she is Australian and she's been arrested now.

Last edited:

Macca

Fuck me, you could right speeches for Saddiq Khan. Let's all ignore people being killed and maimed. It's part of living in big cities!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Well that's the approach of our leaders so what the fuck are mere plebs meant to do. Decisions have been made over past years that have indeed left us helpless. Happy to hear your solutions though

Captain Dart

My antennae have maybe picked up another incident in France.

No idea what.

Last edited:

martcov

How many by refugees as opposed to people already in Europe? The reason for the increase is the war closing in on the ISIS cities and forcing them to change tactics

The Lurker

How many by refugees as opposed to people already in Europe? The reason for the increase is the war closing in on the ISIS cities and forcing them to change tactics

well the latest one in London was. That’s bad enough. Won’t b the last time either.

martcov

see that the Marseille One was an illegal immigrant too - Pictured: The female cousins stabbed to death in Marseille | Daily Mail Online

With so many that come over and never screened dread to think what’s in Europe at the minute

What I don't understand is that wheras one of my staff got caught shoplifting and had no ID and ended up in remand for 6 weeks until his case came up, this guy gets let lose. My staff was from Estonia. I had his ID in my lager, but was out in a restaurant with a girl I fancied - the police phoned me up to confirm his story, which I did. They asked if I would go 10 miles to my store and pick up his passport. I said no I'll bring it to the police station in the morning - which I did. They then said too late, he is now in remand because he had no ID when he commited the crime and will have to wait for his trial - takes about 6 weeks. So he had 6 weeks in nick for a petty crime and had to pay a 300,00€ fine - an illegal immigrant known to the police goes free. Don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread