Marshall the thief... (1 Viewer)

Wolves_SkyBlue

Did anyone else see that incident in the second half - one of our players was down receiving treatment and our physio came on and put one of those booster gel packets down beside the injured player. Marshall spots it, sidles up and craftily kicks it away 3 times until it is a good few metres from our physio when he picks it up and has it! Cheeky git, one wag shouted out "That will be £5 Marshall!"

higgs

Did anyone else see that incident in the second half - one of our players was down receiving treatment and our physio came on and put one of those booster gel packets down beside the injured player. Marshall spots it, sidles up and craftily kicks it away 3 times until it is a good few metres from our physio when he picks it up and has it! Cheeky git, one wag shouted out "That will be £5 Marshall!"
Wasps will want 2.50 for that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

At least we know they work now as our players have been using them and they don't seem to work.

stupot07

Seems an odd thing to do, you see players and teams sharing drinks, etc all the time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jackoskyblue

I really wondered what he put near his mouth!!

I initially thought stokes took his tape off and Marshall picked it up I was baffled as to why it was near his mouth haha

Users who are viewing this thread