Match Days (1 Viewer)

ThievingScally

What are people going to do for 'Home' games if we play out of the City. Most of us are going to want to follow the game - so I guess its the radio?

I'm guessing a live stream to somewhere in Coventry is out of the question?

We could make quite a statement with 'home' attendance of 2000 and another 2000 gathered to watch/listen/follow the game somewhere within the City?

Maybe SBT could plan/co-ordinate something?

TSx

Ashdown1

People will utterly lose interest. They will become completely disenfranchised with the club and I doubt listening to some poxy radio coverage is going satisfy the publics need for Saturday sport. They'll kill the club dead and it won't recover either, you cannot take a club out of its home City while some stupid little battle of bigwig egos continues and expect kids of today to carry on following the Sky Blues. We will become a City akin to somewhere like Wakefield where everyone follows another out of town club or adopts another sport !!

SkyBlueSwiss

I've thought many a time of going toe ice hockey? Never actually done it though (bar a few matches a few years ago but we're talking one or two). Might have more of a chance not having 'home' games to attend....

Go for the ice hockey. I've had season tickets for nearly 40 years, and starting taking my son on my knee when he was two ears old and he is an avid fan. My daughter still follows it though as a working mum she doesn't go much, and I will start taking my granddaughter as soon as she is old enough.
Got to say, because of the compact stadi9um that is almost always full, the atmosphere is sensational compared to the slow plod of most football games.

bigfatronssba

The Blaze could be big winners from all this. Unless a phoenix club starts up, ice hockey is the easiest sport for football fans to convert to.

speedie87

we should get 10,000 fans in the carpark outside the Ricoh..........with the radio people putting out a live commentary for everyone to listen too

now that would media attention and make the owners look stupid

Users who are viewing this thread