Match Packages (1 Viewer)

wafw1971

I know I could search the entire forum but I am sure you awesome Sky Blues can answer my question quicker.

What were the match package prices last season, I haven't renewed my season ticket because of Sisu and travel arrangements for midweek games but MR is building a pretty impressive squad and I am getting the bug for the first time in years. So I am looking at the 20 match package from last year and was hoping CCFC will do the same this year. So now its all about price.

Thanks in advance.

:panda:

RFC

I know I could search the entire forum but I am sure you awesome Sky Blues can answer my question quicker.

What were the match package prices last season, I haven't renewed my season ticket because of Sisu and travel arrangements for midweek games but MR is building a pretty impressive squad and I am getting the bug for the first time in years. So I am looking at the 20 match package from last year and was hoping CCFC will do the same this year. So now its all about price.

Thanks in advance.

:panda:

Renew your season ticket, best value by far!
Getting behind MR the Team & Squad is the most important thing.

wafw1971

Agreed but I cannot get to night games,,,, well I cant be arsed to go to night games as it takes me an over an hour to get and I only live 3 miles away. So i would prefer to pick and chose.

Reactions: RFC

steve82

Agreed but I cannot get to night games,,,, well I cant be arsed to go to night games as it takes me an over an hour to get and I only live 3 miles away. So i would prefer to pick and chose.

We've only 2 midweek league home games I think if I recall. Be cheaper to get a season ticket still I'd imagine than a 20 game package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wafw1971

It always starts off as 2 or 3 then with various cups and postponements it becomes 5, 6, 7. I think it ended being 10 last year I cant remember.

Suffolk sky blues

Normally about a week before the start of the season I'm 2 hours away & hate sisu.i think last time it was £16 a game bargain.this year they are doing twenty plenty.

matesx

A 12 match package was £190 a couple of seasons ago.

Good value, shame they seem to have droppped them.

Liquid Gold

If you don't get a season ticket then you're worse than Hitler

giphy.gif

RFC

Like so many I live miles away but attempt to make all midweek and generally only miss 1 or 2 home games a season. Commitment & passion, often hard and rarely easy but ........ PUSB

mark82

I'll be buying a match package this year I think. Can't make enough games due to shifts (work every other Saturday) and distance for season ticket but want to get to as many as possible this year. Genuinely quite excited.

covcity4life

games used to work out to 13 a game
last season 16 a game
probably 19 this year and some will say its great value lol!

i will be getting one so i bloody hope it hasnt gone up again!

bawtryneal

Lol

"I haven't renewed my season ticket because of SISU and *insert real reason here*"

"because the football was shocking last season and I cannot be bothered to drive 110 miles each way to sit in a lifeless stadium devoid of atmosphere and watch a bunch of loanees who couldn`t give a shit about CCFC"

Still went to 32 games last season and Wembley of course (being a glory hunter)

covcity4life

"because the football was shocking last season and I cannot be bothered to drive 110 miles each way to sit in a lifeless stadium devoid of atmosphere and watch a bunch of loanees who couldn`t give a shit about CCFC"

Still went to 32 games last season and Wembley of course (being a glory hunter)

alot of that reason is down to sisu anyway

robbiekeane just being a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread