Matchday #42; City vs Millwall ; Ricoh Arena, Kick off @ 3pm (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

Passing? Ball to feet? Clean sheets? GOALS?!?!?

Yes, this is Coventry City were talking about. :eek:

Super City took a huge step to safety after a terrific win on the South Coast on Tuesday night. Mathematically, their still not safe, but with a 12 point gap between them and the bottom three, and a far superior goal difference (which was further improved at Pompey), you'd fancy their chances of playing Championship football next season.

City face a stern test in the shape of play-off chasing Millwall, who are just 3 points away from a play-off spot in 8th place. While such play-off hopes have passed City by for yet another season, Andy Thorn's men will be keen to keep up the form which has seen just 1 defeat in the last 5 for the City.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

4-2 City.

Clingan, King & Duke double! :claping hands:

Come on city! PUSB

Pigeon

3-1

King, Juke, Gunnar.

Hoping for a big crowd to get some singing going:guitar2:

smileycov

Facebook User
I think now that Morrison is missing, the toothless lions are for the taking by a much improved and rampant sky blues!!

3 - 0 king 2 Juke

Coventry La La La

4-0 City King Hatrick, with Jutkiewicz scoring a screamer. :)

Westwood
Keogh, Cranie, Cameron, Hussey
Clingan
Bell, Gunnarsson
Baker
Jutkieiwcz, King Marlon.​

Last edited:

Jimthor

4-0 City King Hatrick, with Jutkiewicz scoring a screamer. :)

Westwood
Keogh, Cranie, Cameron, Hussey
Bell, Gunnarsson
Baker
Jutkieiwcz, King Marlon.​

Blimey, last night's win really has our confidence up! Predicting a 4-0 win is one thing, but to do it with just 10 players on the pitch is even more amazing! ;)

Jimthor

I'm going to be a bit more reserved and call it 1-1. But no doubt that by the time it's matchday and i'm stood in block 15 after a couple of pints i'll be feeling a sky blue win!

Regis87

Sorry to ruin the party but I predict a 0-1 . As you know whenever we get all excited and things start going well , it usually goes tits up . Here's hoping I am totally wrong !

covey1987

i think Thorn and the boys are keen to put on a show for the home crowd after two (three if you include Burnley) cracking away days. Dont think Millwall are the same threat without Morrison so i am going with 2 - 0 to the city (king & Clingan).:D

rob9872

As I park in Car Park B I will be just happy to get home with all my windows in tact after giving them a good pasting on the pitch

bamalamafizzfazz

Everyone has well and truly changed their tune. I have to say to all you positive mothers out there. I CONCUR. I can see us getting 9 points from the three remaining home games. It would be a nice record to take over to next season. As for Saturday, I think 2-0 Keogh (due a goal from a corner) and Juke.

Oh and Rob, I might consider parking somewhere else just this week.

Disorganised1

I have also gone for 2 - 0 another Gunner goal and one for the Juke.

Coventry La La La

Keogh on Millwall match.

Speaking at the club's weekly press conference, Keogh said about Morison who is suspended:

"It's going to be a tough game and they are a strong team. Steve Morison is suspended. He's a big part of their game, so that is a big plus for us.
"Down there they came at us a bit, but hopefully we can exploit their weaknesses and grab a foothold in the game early and build on it.
"Who's to say we can't win the last five and finish in a strong position in the table. We pride ourselves on working hard and keeping clean sheets. We can really lay a marker down and hopefully keep a few more."

Users who are viewing this thread