May will remove parts of human rights act if elected (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

You're assuming he knows what a Home Secretary is.
Of course I know what a home Secretary is! She's the one that works from my home. I also have a foreign secretary. But I think she'll have to go back once we leave the EU! Shame really because she's quite fit and costs half the wages of the other one and does more hours!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

What is your point here?

It sounds a bit like you are saying there is no point in trying to stop terror attacks because you are more likely to die in another another way. But surely you dont mean that as that would be a disgusting view to have.

Should we also stop all research into 99% of all illness, disease and infection because not as many people die from these as the other 1%?
The point is that you are never going to succeed in making people safe from everything. And if you want to make a big difference to making people safe you focus upon the biggest threats. The example I gave is one which poses a bigger threat & is probably more readily solved than the one you seem most terrified of

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

The point is that you are never going to succeed in making people safe from everything. And if you want to make a big difference to making people safe you focus upon the biggest threats. The example I gave is one which poses a bigger threat & is probably more readily solved than the one you seem most terrified of

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

going by this board the biggest threat is some comments made by Jeremy Corbyn 30 years ago.
Our PM knocking about with the sponsors of Wahhabism is a trivial consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread