Maybe a bit early but.... (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Presley is not the man to take this club forward.

We have gone back to post match interviews that make no sense to supporters who were at the games.

I'd love to give him time but for me, he's not the man to take this club forward.

stupot07

From Leyton Orient game:

There were many good aspects to our play but I was disappointed with our decision making in the final third.

"That has to improve. Our lead-up play was good but the presence in the final third was lacking.
I wasn't disappointed in the overall performance but what did disappoint me was the final ball.

"I am disappointed because our home form has to be the cornerstone, the foundations of how we go about building this football club in the future.

"I want this stadium to become a place where teams fear to come and won't find it easy to get a result from the game.

"You only do that by winning games of football. We need to score more goals. We have been extremely reliant on our striker's goals this season.

"We need to have players contributing all over the pitch. That is something over the course of the summer we need to address."

That is correct from Saturday's game is it not? I liked the way we passed the ball and in the final third we were shite. Thats what SP has said?

ricohman

In the original posters defence Sp has came out with bullshit after games.

He has praised the teams performance when it didnt deserve it, did you just pick those quotes from the last game.

If so you are hardly making a good point.

SP has refused to point out certain performances instead of saying it like it is

Last edited:

stupot07

In the original posters defence Sp has came out with bullshit after games.

He has praised the teams performance when it didnt deserve it, did you just pick those quotes from the last game.

If so you are hardly making a good point.

SP has refused to point out certain performances instead of saying it like it is

Ah, a good manager tells it like it is.....just like Arsene "didn't see it" Wenger and Sir Alex "send Mike phelen out" Ferguson.

Bennosdancingfeet

Mcsheffery was outstanding in two of his games....

Clearly anyone who witnessed it thought differently.

I don't know who we should go for but after 6 games in next season and we have about 5 points .... I can honestly see it.

torchomatic

Maybe a bit early, but I have to say I think the football played by Pressley's successor here in 2015 is absolutely rubbish. :facepalm:

mark82

I've not been impressed with Pressley. We seem to have gone backwards in his time here, however he has come in at the worst possible time with lots going on off field. I think there are other more important things that need fixing before we can fairly judge SP.

Users who are viewing this thread