Maybe a ray of light to cling on to with all the worry about being casta drift (1 Viewer)

Otis

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Millwall v Bristol City, 13:15

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Birmingham v Burnley, 19:45

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Bristol City v Southampton, 15:00
Crystal Palace v Millwall, 15:00
Doncaster v Watford, 15:00
Hull v Burnley, 15:00
Leeds v Barnsley, 15:00

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Millwall v Doncaster, 19:45
Watford v Bristol City, 19:45

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Leeds v Millwall, 12:30
West Ham v Burnley, 15:00
Bristol City v Middlesbrough, 17:20

A few games with teams near the bottom playing each other and a few tough games for these teams against teams up near the top of the division.

Ohh a Casta Drift is not the new loan player we have all been talking about!!:D

Otis

Bugger though as Bristol just won. A draw would have probably been better for us.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Milwall 1-2 Bristol

Not sure how I feel about that, keeps Milwall within our sites but has now opened a 4 point gap with 3rd from bottom.

Regis87

We need 2 wins and draw and hope other results go for us just to get out the bottom 3 . Worrying when we have only won 2 times all season .

SkyBlue_Bear83

We need 2 wins and draw and hope other results go for us just to get out the bottom 3 . Worrying when we have only won 2 times all season .
I agree but there is a lot of football to be played yet. The Christmas period games come thick and fast and you can win 3 games in a row in 5 days if you hit form. January transfer window will be of great importance, we can't lose anyone apart from Eastwood and Rod and we need one or two high quality signings.

Otis

This is what I am worried about. Thick and fast with a tiny squad is not good news.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
It isnt even December yet and we are relying on other teams to slip up just so we can keep pace !

Otis

We need other teams to slip up unfortunately. We need a couple of teams to go on terrible runs just so we can stay in the mix. :(

Users who are viewing this thread