McNulty, McDonald, who's next? (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Goalkeeper
Centre half
Right back
Right winger
Attacking central midfielder
Striker

This is what I think we need as priority now
Let's hope George Thomas accepts his contract offer aswell , the others I'm not overly concerned.

Captain Dart

no_loyalty

Maybe take a risk on signing a young non league striker, someone like Michael Cheek 23 year old coming to end of his contract at Braintree

Cavan O'Doherty

my bet carl baker he,s back from hols today and with season ticket seats changed to Monday must mean a big or fans favourite is signing
Maybe Moussa and Baker. I think we might see a couple of signings Monday due to the extension of ST seats. I hope it's James Collins from Crawley but it's unlikely

higgs

Someone on here said moussa was at Ryton this week

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Someone on here said moussa was at Ryton this week
Might just be fitness work. He was here under Robins before and has been released by Walsall, if he's still local it might just be us doing him a favour.

He's had injury problems since he left but a fit and motivated Moussa would be a great addition to the squad.

stupot07

Don't get the moussa love in, had one good half a season in his entire career which just happened to be at cov. If we want to come straight back up we need players that put in 7+/10 performances week in week out. If he was to sign he'd also be someone right on the downward spiral in his career going from championship to league two in little over a year and one that has struggles for injury since leaving us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SkyBlueScottie

Let's hope the new signings all slot into plaice, then the targets like Domino's all fall. I still think we need a midfielder who chip's in with a few goals.

Astute

Let's hope the new signings all slot into plaice, then the targets like Domino's all fall. I still think we need a midfielder who chip's in with a few goals.

We need more than 1 player helping the strikers score goals. Our aim should be automatic promotion. And we won't get it with just 3 players scoring.

Great_Expectations

Literally looking at McSheffrey now, as I follow my girlfriend around Central Six. He looks as bored as I am.

Doubt there's much to it, other than he still lives in the Coventry area. Hope not anyway.

Great_Expectations

your following your girlfriend, who is following mcsheffrey ?

all sounds a bit creepy

Could be interpreted as such, depends on the mindset of the reader....

And just to clarify, I'm following my girlfriend around while she looks at every item in the shop and McSheffrey is doing the same with his partner.

clint van damme

Literally looking at McSheffrey now, as I follow my girlfriend around Central Six. He looks as bored as I am.

Doubt there's much to it, other than he still lives in the Coventry area. Hope not anyway.

he's minted. Why the fuck is he shopping in Central Six?
Although I would prefer Central Six to the slog round Homebase, B & Q and Wickes that I've just had to endure.

NorthernWisdom

he's minted. Why the fuck is he shopping in Central Six?
Although I would prefer Central Six to the slog round Homebase, B & Q and Wickes that I've just had to endure.
Amateur, you missed out Screwfix.

As an aside, went to the one in Willenhall earlier. Cashier said to the bloke in front of me 'we don't have it, but it's in stock in our Coventry branch'. Wtf is Willenhall if not Coventry?!? Are they doubling as consultants for our new stadium?!?

Captain Dart

Amateur, you missed out Screwfix.

As an aside, went to the one in Willenhall earlier. Cashier said to the bloke in front of me 'we don't have it, but it's in stock in our Coventry branch'. Wtf is Willenhall if not Coventry?!? Are they doubling as consultants for our new stadium?!?
Another branch Up Cashes Lane & turn right.. small industrial estate on left.

upload_2017-5-21_17-20-57.png

SkyBlue_Bear83

Don't get the moussa love in, had one good half a season in his entire career which just happened to be at cov. If we want to come straight back up we need players that put in 7+/10 performances week in week out. If he was to sign he'd also be someone right on the downward spiral in his career going from championship to league two in little over a year and one that has struggles for injury since leaving us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
His injuries alone means I would probably steer clear of moussa but harsh to say he only had one good half season. He was quality for pretty much his entire spell here, it was the only last month or two he dipped when he his heart didn't seem to be in it.

Irish Sky Blue

His injuries alone means I would probably steer clear of moussa but harsh to say he only had one good half season. He was quality for pretty much his entire spell here, it was the only last month or two he dipped when he his heart didn't seem to be in it.
I thought he played well for the complete spell he was here. He didn't play the last two months of his final season through injury ( although I think there was a doubt about how badly injured he was.)

Users who are viewing this thread