Meet The Team – Graphic Designer Matt

Discussion in 'Sky Blues in the Community' started by SBitC, Dec 16, 2016.

1. SBitC

SBitC Member

A chance to find out more about the team here at Sky Blues in the Community and what their day to day roles involve.

[​IMG]

Name: Matt Jones

Job title: Graphic Design & Marketing Officer

Time at SBitC: I started working for SBitC at the beginning of February 2016

Day to Day Role: I’m responsible for our marketing and promotional material which includes design, branding and social media. I also take a lot of our photos, coordinate our program articles and keep the website updated. A big part of my daily role is working on the In It Together Project which provides free activity sessions to women, breaking down the barriers that stop them from being active.

Most Rewarding: Designing the branding for the Jimmy Hill Legacy fund and my work on the In It Together project are both highlights, but the work in general is very rewarding, seeing the impact we have on the local community.

Areas for Development: I’d like to improve our marketing to promote our success stories and talk to people more about what we have achieved as an organization.

Biggest Achievement: Being asked to make some video tutorials for an online graphic design school based on the work I’ve done for SBitC.

Interests: I enjoy photography and film, spending time with my family, comic books and music.

Interesting Fact: As well as my work for SBitC I have my own photography business and have had photographs printed in Vogue and the Guardian.

Favourite Coventry City Player (Past or Present): Cobi Jones

The post Meet The Team – Graphic Designer Matt appeared first on Sky Blues in the Community.

Continue reading...