Message to seppala and fisher (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

The only difference between shef utd who will be promoted to the championship and ourselves is they have owners who are willing to invest and have a vision of improvement for their club.

Time to go SISU pay peanuts you get monkeys and the results to show.

Hope sisu are proud of what theyve done to a proud club and 100 years of history

Grendel

Sheffield united have been in this league - what 6 seasons?

skyblue1991

... and a much bigger and less fickle fan base.

If we got half of what we got on Sunday every game we wouldn't be where we are now.

Let's hope it kicks starts our club.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Grendel

He's relentless.

The reality is Sheffield United have consistently averaged 20,000 fans in the league - have consistently had a big budget - and haven't until this season achieved promotion.

Portsmouth in the division below are only achieving promotion this season after being by far the biggest team in that league.

The reality is these owners won't put any money in as no one will invest in something that's not likely to get a return

pusbccfc

If we got half of what we got on Sunday every game we wouldn't be where we are now.

They get the crowds they do because they don't have owners messing them about like SISU.

hill83

The reality is Sheffield United have consistently averaged 20,000 fans in the league - have consistently had a big budget - and haven't until this season achieved promotion.

Portsmouth in the division below are only achieving promotion this season after being by far the biggest team in that league.

The reality is these owners won't put any money in as no one will invest in something that's not likely to get a return

B799BF124089F33EEF316B5FBC379BAEBE40F543

Someone said something bad about Sisu.

skyblue1991

They get the crowds they do because they don't have owners messing them about like SISU.
Where are the 18k fans when we lost to Burton when we were pushing the top two last season?

Where are the 27k fans when we beat Gillingham after returning to the Ricoh. The weekend after we played Yeovil at home and only mustered 11.5k.

Fickle.

Sheffield Utd constantly get 18-19k plus every home game.

Hobo

I thought they had put about 40 million in? That's a piss poor investment taking us from championship into league 2. Plus the man ultimately responsible for recruitment has just blamed poor recruitment for our position. We are run by people who are clueless about spending other people's money.

cloughie

Where are the 18k fans when we lost to Burton when we were pushing the top two last season?

Where are the 27k fans when we beat Gillingham after returning to the Ricoh. The weekend after we played Yeovil at home and only mustered 11.5k.

Fickle.

Think
I thought they had put about 40 million in? That's a piss poor investment taking us from championship into league 2. Plus the man ultimately responsible for recruitment has just blamed poor recruitment for our position. We are run by people who are clueless about spending other people's money.
Yet still some defend them in their constant subtle clandestine ways, and then deny it

letsallsingtogether

Fuck off you clown.

ccfc92

Fickle.

Remind me, how many top 10 finishes have SU had in the last 20 or so years, and when were they last in the Prem?

Brylowes

We used to get half what we did on Sunday, the reality is that it has taken SU six years
To exit this league at the right end, but you can't say they haven't shown ambition and
Been trying for that time.
That's the difference, we've shown no ambition or real appetite to either get out of this
League or engage and encourage support, e.g. their answer to falling crowds " shut a
Stand" and save some money. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing,
Everything they touch turns to dust, trouble is there really isn't much left for them to
Mess up, we are on borrowed time.

ccfc92

The reality is, how many seasons did Burton spend in L1 with an average of 4000?

letsallsingtogether

Remind me, how many top 10 finishes have SU had in the last 20 or so years, and when were they last in the Prem?
That doesn't count.
We have finished in the top 6 at least how many times and all those playoff places we have had.
We are expected to get big crowds we are expected to watch shit season after season we are then blamed when it all goes wrong.
Yes hes right it is all down to our fickle fans.

ccfc92

That doesn't count.
We have finished in the top 6 at least how many times and all those playoff places we have had.
We are expected to get big crowds we are expected to watch shit season after season we are then blamed when it all goes wrong.

Don't forget, we're fickle for Wembley on Sunday.

pusbccfc

Fickle.

While there are some who are fickle, the majority stay away for a list of reasons. The loyal 8/9000 are the most loyal supporters in the country.

People didn't return back after Yeovil because people had moved on. Those people aren't going to return full-time till SISU leave.

letsallsingtogether

It is just to easy to blame the fans the only fickle ones are the ones who believe it.
so I say fuck off all you fickle fans

skyblue1991

That doesn't count.
Yes I did say it's all down to our fickle fans...

My point is that us and Sheffield Utd are miles apart and are better in almost every possible way. That includes the fan base.

Sky Blue Kid

Have you read what you've written Grendel?.................. Try looking at the highlighted words!

Users who are viewing this thread