Messi (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

Sentenced to 21 months in the clink with his old man

I think Mascareno got something similar and didnt serve a day.

Covstu

How the hell does that work!! Will they have to change the barca strip to black and white stripes??

CJ_covblaze

Any sentence given by the Spanish Courts that is less than 24 months can be served suspended/on probation.

Gazolba

There is always one law for the rich and famous another for the poor and obscure.

CJ_covblaze

There is always one law for the rich and famous another for the poor and obscure.

Based on today's news regarding Blair and Oscar yes. Based on this, no. It's the same for everyone.

lifeskyblue

Based on today's news regarding Blair and Oscar yes. Based on this, no. It's the same for everyone.

Messi rich...gets away without having to actually go to jail. Pistorious rich gets away with a sentence unbelievably light for murder. Blair rich spends two hours justifying his acts in response to chilcott. Will he be impeached or charged as a war criminal??? No! Why not... Because he is wealthy enough and has the tacit backing of the establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hadji10

Messi rich...gets away without having to actually go to jail. Pistorious rich gets away with a sentence unbelievably light for murder. Blair rich spends two hours justifying his acts in response to chilcott. Will he be impeached or charged as a war criminal??? No! Why not... Because he is wealthy enough and has the tacit backing of the establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's Spanish law. Anyone who is sentenced to a 24 month term or less and it's for a non violent crime doesn't serve any time inside they go on probation. But only if it's a first offence.

Users who are viewing this thread