Michael McIndoe (1 Viewer)

Peter Griffin

From the BCFC offal:

City have accepted a bid for Michael McIndoe from an unnamed club.
The winger is now in discussions over personal terms, although manager Gary Johnson says the deal is far from complete yet.
He was asked about a rumoured bid from Coventry City at his post-match press conference following the 3-1 win over Wycombe, and the boss gave this response.
"We can't say too much but we have had a bid from a club and it has been accepted. Nothing's done yet but Michael is talking terms with them."
Earlier this summer City agreed a fee with Sheffield United for the Scot, but the proposed fell through when the Blades stalled.

Last edited:

Evy11_BCFC

He's a good Championship player and for that reason i'm disappointed we're selling him.

He's not the quickest and struggles to beat a man, but he crosses well and gets his fair share of goals and assists. In the 07/08 season he scored 6 and assisted 11. Last year he scored 6 again and assisted 7. For a team that doesn't score a lot of goals thats a large percentage.

Many have questioned his attitude and persona, mainly due to the fact that he drives a Bentley and he is quite outspoken. This interview is suggested to be one of the reasons were getting rid;

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/wdp/...11-McIndoe/article-359168-detail/article.html

but he's a very hard worker and the ultimate professional.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Edit; He watched your friendly against Everton today according to Johnson

Last edited:

czech_boi

Wikipedia is claiming that this transfer has been completed. I know that is not the most reliable source but at least it is a signing.

Peter Griffin

Well The Mirror is reporting the deal has stalled, which I think is just them trying to fill a few column inches. This Is Bristol (the website for the equivalent of the CT) says it's a done deal, hopefully we'll get some confirmation on the offal soon.

Nick

Administrator
Well he has finally signed.

Take a look at the official Link

2 year deal, hopefully he will do well for us. Him on the left and a fit bell on the right with Gunnar and Clingan in the middle is looking a good midfield :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Havent seen him yet but sounds like a player that will do well for us,now all cc needs to do is maybe a stiker and a LB badly is needed.

Deanoaka

Finally, a competitive midfield when all fit.

Bell - Gunnar - Clingan - Mcindoe

We just need a new left back, centre back and an attacker and were all fit 2 give it a good shot!

Nick

Administrator
I thought we were signing Peter Gilbert? I know it was just a trial but he has been on trial at Southend and Huddersfield this season so far!

Lita has gone to Boro so not sure who is left unless they are still chasing Beckford?

I think with our midfield now we should Give our current strikers a chance, and if by Jan they still arnt scorin with a very apt midfield, we should then look to buy a new striker, And I dunno what can be done with the defence, lets hope Coleman has a plan eh?

Nick

Administrator
Best has come on leaps and bounds in the air, with decent crosses coming in then he will score a fair few goals! :)

Peter Griffin

I thought we were signing Peter Gilbert? I know it was just a trial but he has been on trial at Southend and Huddersfield this season so far!

Lita has gone to Boro so not sure who is left unless they are still chasing Beckford?

I'd be amazed if we got Beckford. I think Gilbert will sign, it's a cheap option until we can find something better. Clearly wages were what got Lita to the Riverside!

Indeed, Im actually quite excited for this season if our defence isnt what it once was last season, we have a more potent attackin force now, which is far more excitin than watchin Dann head a ball clear every 5 minutes!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
True i wonder what the toal stats were for possesion in our half for the whole season lol.We need a solid defence that can push up aswell when needed,lets see how we do against ipswich.

Nick

Administrator
The trouble last season was that the "wingers" always looked for our full backs and passed it back to them :(

simmouk

Administrator
McIondoe has impressed me so far in the games that he has featured in and looks like a decent singing! Although whenever he gets announced I think the guy is going to say Michael McIn...tyre! lol. But yeah, a good signing - hasn't caused any upset at the club yet either with his 'contraversial' ways?!

Users who are viewing this thread