Michael McIndoe (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Played really well for the few minutes he came on at the end. Why did Aidy not want him ? He proved yesterday he has potential. What do others think ?

Nick

Administrator
He did certainly get stuck in at the back and made some clearances and won a header or two!

DazzleTommyDazzle

Looked really motivated when he came on.

I think he'd look much better in a team playing yesterday's style, as (like David Bell) he's a "keep possession" type of footballer.

Jimthor

He looked really determined to prove a point, seemed very hungry. Good to see!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Heard a couple of people boo him yesterday as he come on. Pathetic really

I'm not sure if they were saying boo or who as he hadn't played for us at home for so long? :thinking about:

Coventry La La La

I'm not sure if they were saying boo or who as he hadn't played for us at home for so long? :thinking about:

Their was a larger cheer and only seemed a couple were booing.. I definitely heard boos though cause it disgusted me when I heard them.

I never have & never will boo a City player. I'm completely against it.

craigus12

was brilliant when he came on, definitely a worthy replacement for Bell (who was awesome as well). He almost set up a goal for Jutkievicz with a nice pass.

gouldberg

Always liked him at Bristol City, just didn't seem to match our style of play when he came here. The new formation has worked wonders for a few players (McSheffrey, Bell, Jutkiewicz) so I hope McIndoe can become the next to benefit from it.

CovLis86

Again,is Mcindoes contract up this summer? Would be interesting to see if the club will look to extend or keep him on.

Pigeon

Im not his biggest fan but was pleasantly surprised with him yesterday, he showed a lot of effort and skill, him and Bell have really stepped up their game

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Looked good when he came on and with so many injuries we were in need of an experienced head so I don't know why AB didn't use him towards the end. We have no pace in the team but I'd say we are good passers of the ball and this new system seems to suit us - we can pass it around between the gaps without the need for blistering pace for counter attacks. Good stuff yesterday, was impressed.

Nonleagueherewecome

Agreed, he was very lively yesterday and looked more like the cracking player he was at Bristol C. Surely more suited to this style, and the central-left role suits his swesome workrate too. But I still can't understand why Aidy completely bombed him out, even if he wasn't in his long-term plans. We don't have the depth to do that. And he did actually provide the best cross Platts' had all season to make a goal last time he got on the pitch! You'd have thought Aidy would have wanted someone who could cross given his use of target men.

Users who are viewing this thread