Mifsud kit (1 Viewer)

Rene

Hi guys,

Sorry to post a new thread about this, but didnt know what else to do/

Not sure if anyone on here can help me, but i have been trying to track down a Michael Mifsud Coventry kit for some time now, but with no luck.

Anyone able to give me a hand?

mrtrench

Why don't you find some business in Oz that can do the printing for you?

Rene

Why don't you find some business in Oz that can do the printing for you?

We struggle to get championship printing in Oz let alone the printing for that era. Was kind of hoping as a last ditch effort that someone here wouldn't mind parting with it if they had one

RocketSkates

Keep you eyes on eBay is all I can say.

Also Classicfootballshirts.co.uk - They have all sorts of stuff coming and going, you might strike it lucky

Covrock

I have one somewhere. Only have his name on as I was to tight to get numbers put on. Fat bastard size 2x. If I find it you can have it.

oscillatewildly

'Rene' is clearly Michael Mifsud. He's got himself a date this weekend but in pre-date online conversation his chick just doesn't believe who he claims to be.
As we all know - Michaels Bugibba town pizza restaurant venture went boobies up after a couple of years back in 2014, forcing Michael to sell many of his footballing career mementoes to help clear the books, including his prized CCFC shirts.
'Rene', I have a numbered and named Kevin Kyle shirt from 2007/08 season if this will be of any help? It will serve as an ice breaker if nothing else when you turn up in it.

Bob Latchford

I've got one
C9S7TSHWsAAVnj5.jpg

Bob Latchford

Would you like the shorts too ?
C9S8InmXsAAkOyt.jpg

skybluedan

Since I lost shit loads of weight I can fit into a long sleeved I have of Roy wegerles, from when I was a teen which a yout team player half inched from ryton for me, along with phil babbs boots

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread