Mifsud still playing? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date

Liquid Gold

4231, isolated striker. not putting any pressure on and passing the ball around aimlessly rather than try and unlock. Remind you of anyone?

Grendel

4231, isolated striker. not putting any pressure on and passing the ball around aimlessly rather than try and unlock. Remind you of anyone?

Well it's not us as we don't play 4231

Grendel

I'm annoyed as on Friday i could switch and watch celebrity master chef. Not a lot else this time - hope we lose be hilarious.

lifeskyblue

Very lucky for first 39mins or so. Completely outplayed. But England worked hard to get back into it...thought Henderson did a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

To be fair to Southgate we played much better in the 2nd half and under Allardyce we only beat Slovakia 1-0 after 35 minutes of them having 10 men with the last kick of the game

Covstu

It was a decent recovery agreed. Wins a win, looks like we are in Russia for a few games at least!

CJ_covblaze

Poor first half. Ok in the second. This game was massive. Lose and we're in the play offs at best. Draw and we're in a strong position. Win and we're as good as through. Slovakia are a half decent side and played some nice stuff. Very much doubt the top two will be different in two games time. We'll beat Lithuania comfortably and shouldn't have too much trouble against Slovenia. Slovakia should batter Malta and Scotland. Done and dusted.

CJ_covblaze

It was a decent recovery agreed. Wins a win, looks like we are in Russia for a few games at least!

Was looking forward to a November trip to Bosnia for a while in that game. Who needs Brazil and Germany at home huh?

covcity4life

nowhere near as bad as some making out(last night not friday)

more like how i want to see england playing, trianges,flicks,one touch passing,off ball movement and pace too.

the squad is good enough to make top 8 and have a real go at more. nothing else is acceptable. southgate has to make sure we not shrinking violets in russia, have to try and play this style of game

Users who are viewing this thread