Millwall (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Millwall (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Millwall (Away) </h2>
millwall-new-logo-navy-silver144-3088.jpg

The Den
3PM Kick Off
</div>

Astute

Minimum draw. We will be at full strength. Armstrong will rip into them. Last nights game showed how far we have come since last season and we were below strength. Millwall were on a par with a division 4 club who beat them at home. Barnet had 15 corners against only 9. Both had 6 shots on target.

6 Generations

Cannot remember much historical success at the 'Den' old or new. But I really feel that a Mowbray motivated team can achieve at least a draw, thus continuing the positive momentum. We looked really solid as a defensive unit on Saturday. Add to that the fact that our midfield were very creative at last!! then we just might have a positive season for a change.

FRY-CCFC

Fred Onyedinma went off last night with a knock. If he's injured then that's great.

Team:

RCC

Phillips Ricketts Johnson Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

JOB Maddison Lameiras

Armstrong

2-1 Cov

skybluegod

Fred Onyedinma went off last night with a knock. If he's injured then that's great.

Team:

RCC

Phillips Ricketts Johnson Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

JOB Maddison Lameiras

Armstrong

2-1 Cov

Willis and burge in that team, and that will be the starting line up.
(maybe Ruben rested for tudgay tho)

think we will lose on sat, maybe draw. Not being negative but just think it will be a difficult game. Gonna say 1-1 tho- fleck to score

letsallsingtogether

Haven't won at Millwall since 1955. Bogey ground just like Preston.

We will win 1-0 I think.

But I have never been to Millwall before so hopefully I will see us win there for the first time in my lifetime.
Haven't seen us play this season due to on holiday so come on City

rupert_bear

Right bogey ground Millwall, i have been once way back in 1962, FA cup-tie 0-0 draw but even in the all conquering Jimmy Hill days we always lost, still good as time as any to sort that out, I fancy us to win.

brez

Club coach sold out, thinking of driving down now, if anyone has drove down before what's it like to get to, I can park in a street 10 mins walk away. Taking my son so just wanted to know if it is safe to walk around and is it a nightmare driving once off the motorway. Thanks in advance.

Johnnythespider

Haven't won at Millwall since 1955. Bogey ground just like Preston.

We will win 1-0 I think.
Just out of interest any idea how many times we've played down there since 55, only I was thinking we have probably spent a lot of seasons in different leagues. Anyways feeling confident about this game and fancy us to score 3 on the break so 1-3 to us

tom88

Just don't lose!

Personally I cant see us losing and sneaking a 1-0 win after soaking up pressure

Burge, Willis, Johnson, Armstrong all available that didn't play mid week

CV22SBA

Club coach sold out, thinking of driving down now, if anyone has drove down before what's it like to get to, I can park in a street 10 mins walk away. Taking my son so just wanted to know if it is safe to walk around and is it a nightmare driving once off the motorway. Thanks in advance.

Jump on the train mate, so much easier and cheaper. Cov to Euston then Northern Line to London Bridge, all cov fans will be around that area and then you jump on a train at London Bridge to South Bermondsey which is 1 stop and takes 4 mins.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Getting the train @7.40 into Paddington good day on the sauce,Just hope it's gonna be pay on the day as not got a ticket !!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Just out of interest any idea how many times we've played down there since 55, only I was thinking we have probably spent a lot of seasons in different leagues. Anyways feeling confident about this game and fancy us to score 3 on the break so 1-3 to us

18 times and no wins since 1955!

Otis

I'm expecting us to get something from the game.

Why not? We now have a really good manager at the helm.

Hopefully put to bed the 'expecting to lose' games. Should feel we are in with a chance every match.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

tom88

I am very confident and looking to place a bet tonight on us to go unbeaten up to and including the Southend game!

stupot07

5-0 win. Predicting anything less would be negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifeskyblue

I think a draw would be a good result. If we can avoid losing in the first two games against two of the strongest sides in the division it should give TM and the players a reasonable amount of confidence for the season. And all before we attract our final loans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

I backed us to beat Wigan. ;)

Yeah, me too. Didn't mean you, was talking generally. So many said it was going to be really tough and we would lose.

Confident we can get a draw at Millwall and 4 pts from 2 games would just be a lovely start to the campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread