Millwall (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

martcov

Just watched the goals...... Looking good. Happy as Larry... Good night

SlowerThanPlatt

@RJS8337: Positivity comes from positivity.. I am not surprised by the outcomes so far. The energy and belief is felt by all.You can't beat experience

Richard Stevens academy manager

skyblue025

Just back from Milwall via Twickenham. Superb display from City and England. No city player should get less than 7. Great display. Don't get your hopes too high, there is no way we will keep Armstrong past Christmas he is pure class and will be England's no9 in the future. His movement and finishing is an absolute joy to behold. The Milwall player that dived for their pen should be banned fir 3 Games. He is a disgrace and everything that wrong with football today. There was no contact whatsoever and he went down like he had been shot. Disgracefully.

Last edited:

Steve.B50

Just got home, what a great day, The City were amazing and then watched England beat the French.

Thankyou ,

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4439

I just love JOB's passion, you can tell how much it means to him in his celebration, brilliant 1-2 for the goal.
all of the goals were magnificent tbf.

And the way he wacked in the net rebound from lameiras's goal.

H

Huckerby

Haha I've watched JOB goal about 5 times. Watch how vincelot absolutely clatters someone to start it off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

letsallsingtogether

What a great day City playing great football to win 4-0 fans in fine fettle then England winning at Twickenham.

hamil99

Facebook User
Have to say their goalkeeper did have a complete shocker yesterday. All the goals were down to some sort of goalkeeping error except maybe JOB's. Not saying the finishes weren't great, but the keepers positioning is terrible, and how he let Lameiras beat him at the near post i dont know!

Sky Blue Pete

Have to say their goalkeeper did have a complete shocker yesterday. All the goals were down to some sort of goalkeeping error except maybe JOB's. Not saying the finishes weren't great, but the keepers positioning is terrible, and how he let Lameiras beat him at the near post i dont know!

Fab crisp shot that's how

ccfc92

At keeper should never get beaten like that at near post, unless the players basically on top of him, regardless of how crisp a shot is.

There was one very simple factor yesterday, it was our day.

On another day, they would have scored their dubious penalty, and we couldn't hit a barn door.

Was an amazing day from start to finish :D so glad I was there :D

kg82

At keeper should never get beaten like that at near post, unless the players basically on top of him, regardless of how crisp a shot is.

People always point out the keeper. And to be fair, he definitely should have done better. But the vision from Armstrong was class (I'm annoyed with him though... He said he was going to get a hat-trick) and the defending for Lameiras's goal was shocking. The reason Forde left a gap at the near post was because of the defenders positioning. I don't care anyway! Saturday was truly beautiful!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well done CCFC & TM

Had to pinch myself on Saturday when I got the half time score. Sounded a great performance by the team & the twelfth man (fans)

Makes a change to be looking down at the rest rather than looking up, even if it is early days or short lived. There seems to be hope at last of better things to come - a team that is competitive and a manager that knows what he is doing. Even if we don't end up fighting for promotion at least that glimmer of hope of better and of decent football is there.

PUSB's

Last edited:

LB87ccfc

A absolute top day Saturday, plenty of banter before during and after, a superb performance on the pitch probably the best all round city performance in many a year, completely dominated and the passing and movement was sensational at times.

4 top class goals all after a penalty save, it doesn't get much better away from home

Users who are viewing this thread